• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    "Officer, as I was leaving my house I saw my neighbor pointing a rifle at me. Knowing that he had fired at my home and my vehicles in the past, I believed that he was about to shoot me. Being in fear for my life, I drew my handgun and shot him in self defense. I would now like to speak to my attorney." Problem solved.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    leave the door unlocked and deal with him when he comes in..............I was with a friend when a judge told her how to deal with the crazy ex boy friend.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    ^^ this for sure!

If someone is shooting at me, even with a BB gun, theres no way im gonna let that fly. either the police WILL do something about it or im gonna shoot back the next time with something bigger than he is using. i dont think any of my neighbors would be dumb enough to even think about that one. (for the record I get along with all my new neighbors)

Is that blackpowder mortar still for sale in the Classifieds? ;)

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Cheap usb camera, Install linux, sudo apt-get install motion. Its motion detecting software that recognizes motion and starts taking video and saves video and snapshots in three second increments. It is very efficient I have used it on my eeepc and my home computer just to play around with it.

Top Bottom