The ticket I got yesterday makes me dislike leo's more.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    nalees has some good advice.

Did you sign the ticket?
    If you don't sign the ticket you can get out of it.
    If you did, just remember the next time you get pulled over refuse to sign the ticket.
    The officer will have no choice and have to let you go. They trick people like this all the time.

really? is this true?

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I have never had to sign a ticket at the sceen? Just before you send it in...which if you don't sign with be a non-compliance and could result in suspended license, fines, etc

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    So let me get this straight-you popped a bit of a wheelie on takeoff but you never went above the speed limit and somehow got a ticket? What a load of
    :poop: All in the name of "safety". I wonder what IC you violated if any. :n00b:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    IMO, you deserve the ticket. You know better than to ride like that. Quit your whining, pay up, and
    Quit riding like a dumb fool. If you don't, you'll just get yourself killed or someone else.

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Sounds like every squid Ive ever met.

Stop now while you're behind.

Come on and ride with us.... instead of talkin crap :D'

also ic code is 9-21-5-1 "speed unreasonable under conditions/ to fast takeoff"

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I am not the average sport bike rider I could ride a wheelie for two miles if I wanted there was no one in front of me but an open straight rd. I've seen people go down hard and mess themselves all up and I know what can happen.

You should lobby your state representative to propose a couple new endorsements to the driver's license process.

Along with the test and endorsement for motorcycles they could add wheelies and having seen people go down hard.

Other wise how was the officer to know your skill level from just any other douchebag who thinks he is setting a new standard for motorcycle skill levels and should be exempt from the requirements of all other riders?

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    You should lobby your state representative to propose a couple new endorsements to the driver's license process.

Along with the test and endorsement for motorcycles they could add wheelies and having seen people go down hard.

Other wise how was the officer to know your skill level from just any other douchebag who thinks he is setting a new standard for motorcycle skill levels and should be exempt from the requirements of all other riders?

I see your point people were just stating stuff like u shouldn't have been riding like that and think of all the things that could of happened. Sounds like michelle obama talkin, lol. I wasn't trying to say It should be okay for me to ride a wheelie my point was I was just gassin it up to the speed limit, under complete control wasn't trying to do a wheelie....

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I just have never heard of a ticket labeled "unreasonable speed for the conditions"

Really? go past the right cops when it is snowing,raining,foggy faster than they feel is safe and you will will get that ticket

If your front wheel is off the ground I'd say you have increased the odds you will get to be formally introduced to the officer.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I see your point people were just stating stuff like u shouldn't have been riding like that and think of all the things that could of happened. Sounds like michelle obama talkin, lol. I wasn't trying to say It should be okay for me to ride a wheelie my point was I was just gassin it up to the speed limit, under complete control wasn't trying to do a wheelie....

May be we could introduce a flag system and require motorcycles ridden on the street to have red and green flags with some type of mounting bracket on the front and rear fenders. That way when some one is intentionally doing a wheelie on the street they could be required to install a red flag on the front and rear so the police can determine that intent. Then when a rider is not intending to do a wheelie they could have the green flags installed on the front and rear. That way a police officer would know right away, "Oh well he didn't mean to do that wheelie. It's just an unsafe product. One of those vehicles incapable of complying with the laws of gravity."

You may want to have your mechanic replace the air in that front tire. Perhaps it's full of helium. I think Big O tires has a special going on nitrogen tire inflation. Now I think I'm understanding the thought process behind that a lot better.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I dont think he was able to see it, I figured he'd mention it if he did. Prolly just heard my akropovic exhaust when I opened up the throttle. I just know I would get a judge that thinks I am some punk kid that gets everything given to him and is wreckless yada yada.

Now calm down that's just crazy talk. How could he ever get an idea like that?

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Good luck this weekend.

Where do you stand in points?

I doubt very good I didn't run daytona, and I dnf'd cause of motors problems in wisconsin. When I get done this weekend we should do some shooting, I have been shootin a lot of skeet and we've been playing elimination it's pretty fun u oughtta come out sometime.

Top Bottom