• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Until today I thought this was the stuff of urban legends and old Seinfeld episodes, but after today I can swear this exists!!

My day was going well until I was driving through town earlier today. I had finished a 44oz Diet Pepsi and the urge hit, I really needed to go. I stopped at my local BP and went straight for the bathroom. Damn, it's locked.

So I wait. Then I wait some more. Should I hit the ladies room instead, it's just a simple one stall bathroom with a lock on the door???

Dang, some chick goes in there!!

So I wait some more. My legs are crossed and I'm sure that I am feeling my back teeth starting to float..... Should I just head out to the back of the station???

Just then, after apparently reading War & Peace, the dude opens the door and exits the Mens Room. Biiiig guy, only about 5'6" but had to be well over 3 bills.

After he clears the doorway, I rush in and lock the door. The zipper comes down, and I'm taking care of business.

And then it hits me........THE STANK!!!!!

First, my nasal passages started to burn and my eyes were watering. I could feel a burning as the stank attacked my skin!!! It was a smell indescribable to man. A combination of rotten eggs, a dead animal rendering plant in 104* August heat and Rosie O'Donnels armpits after running a marathon through a pepper spray factory. Man, can't my bladder empty more quickly????

I was finally able to finish and stumble out to fresh air!! I gasped for breath while warning another guy waiting for the room with a simple; "I didn't do that"!!!

I pay for my fresh drink and leave the station. I walk into the TV room at home to my wife asking, "What's that smell"???? OMG, it followed me home.

I take a shower and have my clothes and my coat in the washing machine, but the smell is still here. It is burned into my nasal passages and I can't get it to leave. I smell it in my house and it's still in my car.

What say you INGO???? How do I rid myself of the STANK without ditching the car in the Ohio River and burning down the house?????

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Next time don't wait for a bathroom to open. That's why God gave you that thing and made trees.

I do work in other peoples homes from 30 mins to an hour. . I can assure you that I know stank. Febreeze and time is what it takes.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You must dedicate your life to finding the creature that afflicted you with this terrible curse. You can do nothing else until you complete your search. By that time you should be in bad enough shape to defeat him at his own game. It is the only way to break the curse. Good luck.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Do you realize that whilst you were in that restroom, you were breathing air that had been in that man's colon?
    Do you further realize that the sense of smell actually involves contact with molecules of that stank with your sensors .. it is akin to TASTING the sourse of the stank?

You nasty.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    So you're the guy that kept banging on the door?! I had some bad fish sticks for lunch and I couldn't help it.

:)

Top Bottom