The sig p229 with custom polished slide.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    I was going to buy this, play with it, and sell it again, but I absolutely love it. SO, my review. It shoots like a Cadillac. super smooth. It fits my hands so much better than my glock. Somehow, It has tightened up my groupings immensely. It fits in all of my IWB glock holsters, so I was carrying it right out of the gate. It feels great on my hip, and is the perfect size.

My only complaint. The hammer puts a painful dent in my little fat roll when I sit a certain way. Other than that, I couldn't be happier.

I also feel safer having a heavier da/sa trigger, and de cocker. This is the first thing that screamed at me as far as this pistol being a good match for me, but everything else matching as well sealed the deal.
    kbroya.jpg

xygk7.jpg

o88937.jpg

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Taa DAAAAAH!!! And a beautiful brilliant light shines down from HEAVEN ABOVE!! The Sig Gods have smiled on us, and the TRUTH shines through!!

SIGS ARE JUST THAT MUCH BETTER!!!

The 226 is Sig's top of the line service pistol, and feels like an extension of your hand!
    The 229 is pretty much a 226 beefed up to handle .40 better, and the list goes on!

By the way, OP, try a crossbreed supertuck. I'm a believer. It'll make that pistol melt away, not print, and keep the hammer out of your rolls.

RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    Very nice. I too have just seen the light and switched to Sig. How do you like the .357 Sig round?

Im digging it. hard to find, but ive shot a couple hundred rounds, and have a .40 barrel to keep it in practice.

Top Bottom