The Sheeple Are Freaking Out on Facebook..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I'm continually amazed at how D U M B some folks are

Love the comments. " how will they police trace the serial numbers?"
    "oh great, now criminals can have guns legally". What a bunch of dingleberries!

I'd love to comment on their FB page, but I don't use FB enough and can't seem to find a comment box.

If you want to comment, you have to LIKE their page. Sleazy. It's encouraging to see so many fellow INGOers posting there and refuting the madness!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Hmm... I just learned from some lady on facebook that i have to have a special license to buy my handgun...

yeah I think she was the same person that educated the CNN news anchor after the Giffords shooting. Remember he referred to the slide as the barrel and said that G19's come standard with 30rd "CLIPS"

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I think this presents the perfect opportunity for a new sticky called "INGO ATTACK" where we can respond to things like this and we can try to help the ill informed and spread correct info and show that we are not crazy. :patriot:

And yes I posted the link to the INGO FAQ's. please be my friend:D

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    If you want to comment, you have to LIKE their page. Sleazy. It's encouraging to see so many fellow INGOers posting there and refuting the madness!

But I dont 'like' them :laugh::laugh:

Thanks for the Info, PP....I guess I'll fall on that grenade and sacrifice myself the sake of others, at least this one time.

Once More unto the breach, my friends! Once more or close it up with our Constitutional dead......William Shakespear (paraphrased :D)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    But I dont 'like' them :laugh::laugh:

Thanks for the Info, PP....I guess I'll fall on that grenade and sacrifice myself the sake of others, at least this one time.

Once More unto the breach, my friends! Once more or close it up with our Constitutional dead......William Shakespear (paraphrased :D)

No problem :laugh: I'd say that's an approprite paraphrase :D

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    All of the requests for people to read the laws and comment and asking how will this law put more guns in people's hands, or make it easier to obtain guns is met with...SILENCE.

These knee jerk libs are being asked to do some research and/or critical thinking and they're left with nothing to say...that in itself says a lot.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    So far, most pro-2A folks are staying on message, clean, and civil. Let the anti's look like tools with their emotional blasts and blatantly untruthful one-liners!

See, Facebook can be kinda fun! Well, in a "now I have a headache" kind of way.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    All of the requests for people to read the laws and comment and asking how will this law put more guns in people's hands, or make it easier to obtain guns is met with...SILENCE.

These knee jerk libs are being asked to do some research and/or critical thinking and they're left with nothing to say...that in itself says a lot.

I was just thinking the same thing I will be curious to see how they spin this on the news broadcast.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton

THIS

Top Bottom