The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My money is on Trump undoing EVERYTHING Obama has done. Whether it be the petulant scorched earth moves after the election loss or the foolish executive orders that have been Obama's only recourse after losing congress.

Anyone that is on Obama's side on any of this is no one we need to impress. They need to be plowed under just like the rest of the swamp.

How much money you willing to lose? I'd totally take that bet. I could just pick 5 that he wouldn't change, and you'd lose money.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    You putting money up?

nope, we don't need money to make our points valid. Make your points.

I made a whole thread about my belief that trump will end up one of the top presidents in our history. Didn't cost me a dime and I put it out there for discussion and to mark for review later.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You putting money up?
    Obama will eventually leave this country.
    he hates it so bad. he really does and so does his ***** wife. "All this for a
    ****ing flag" will never be forgotten by me. The obamas made their money off the backs of the poorest and the richest Americans while hating this country. I think that's a first. The hating of the nation they lead. Poorly but technically on paper.
    A liberal hippy bottom feeder that isn't even a natural or possibly even a citizen and we allowed him to become president. It's a true discrace and a dump on America. I cannot wait to see him politically erased and made illegitimate by President Trump. A TRUE American who loves America. I can once again encourage young people to join the military.
    I never did under obama. He has American blood on his hands. He encouraged and helped spread Islamic terrorism. We had more attacks inside of America under his so called protection. And he rallied poor inner city blacks against the police for his own amusement or to distract us from real issues.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Obama will eventually leave this country.
    he hates it so bad. he really does and so does his ***** wife. "All this for a
    ****ing flag" will never be forgotten by me.
    The obamas made their money off the backs of the poorest and the richest Americans while hating this country. I think that's a first. The hating of the nation they lead. Poorly but technically on paper.
    A liberal hippy bottom feeder that isn't even a natural or possibly even a citizen and we allowed him to become president. It's a true discrace and a dump on America. I cannot wait to see him politically erased and made illegitimate by President Trump. A TRUE American who loves America. I can once again encourage young people to join the military.
    I never did under obama. He has American blood on his hands. He encouraged and helped spread Islamic terrorism. We had more attacks inside of America under his so called protection. And he rallied poor inner city blacks against the police for his own amusement or to distract us from real issues.

C'mon TT, I don't even know where to start.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Sure EOs: 13722, 13726, 13518, 13548, 13627, 13625

I gave you one to grow on.

I read the subjects of those, I apologize for my years of comments. This guy has been a genius and a wonderful president.

In other news, we are talking about executive orders he rammed his liberal agenda through to an unwilling population.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I read the subjects of those, I apologize for my years of comments. This guy has been a genius and a wonderful president.

In other news, we are talking about executive orders he rammed his liberal agenda through to an unwilling population.

So you gonna throw me a bone and agree that these very likely will NOT be removed by Trump?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    "For the first time in my adult life I'm proud of my country" on he being nominated

"We are feeling what Not having hope is like" on their leaving

I have no doubt she is capable of making the flag statement

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom