The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What criminal action of a foreign power?

(Remember: Julian Assange has maintained that the source of DNC emails is a leak within the DNC, and not a foreign power, Russia or otherwise.)

Hacking govt and private entities. As far as Assange, the child raping embassy hermit; there's a few ways to look at it. Russia could have covered their tracks and made him think it's from the DNC. Russia could have given it to him directly. The makes no since in either case, for the source to make themselves known. It makes no sense for the Russians to say "Hey Julian, here's some info we hacked," with the possibility of him exposing them (if not working in conjunction). If given directly, there's no reason for Assange to dime out the Russians, give that future info would be critiqued with concerns over motivation, and confirmation that he's a shill. It makes perfect sense for him to point the finger elsewhere.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Hacking govt and private entities. As far as Assange, the child raping embassy hermit; there's a few ways to look at it. Russia could have covered their tracks and made him think it's from the DNC. Russia could have given it to him directly. The makes no since in either case, for the source to make themselves known. It makes no sense for the Russians to say "Hey Julian, here's some info we hacked," with the possibility of him exposing them (if not working in conjunction). If given directly, there's no reason for Assange to dime out the Russians, give that future info would be critiqued with concerns over motivation, and confirmation that he's a shill. It makes perfect sense for him to point the finger elsewhere.

Rules:

1: if the site makes you look bad, trash the site
    2: if the person makes you look bad, trash the person
    3: if a source claims something that makes you look bad, claim the source was misled and he doesn't know what he really looked at
    4: if all else fails, claim racism in a different thread

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Putin is really good at making Obama look petty.
    I bet the US expected Russia to expel all US diplomats in retaliation.
    They're dealing with a chess master and he's never doing what you expect him to do.

[FONT=&quot]"We will not create any problems for US diplomats. We will not expel anyone. We will not prevent their families and children from using their traditional leisure sites during the New Year’s holidays.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"Moreover, I invite all children of US diplomats accredited in Russia to the New Year and Christmas children’s parties in the Kremlin."[/FONT]

Vladimir Putin invites children of US diplomats in Russia to the Kremlin for New Year parties - Mirror Online

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Rules:

1: if the site makes you look bad, trash the site
    2: if the person makes you look bad, trash the person
    3: if a source claims something that makes you look bad, claim the source was misled and he doesn't know what he really looked at
    4: if all else fails, claim racism in a different thread

Maybe in your world. I guess I'm odd for doubting the reliability of a fugitive from justice who has admitted he had it out for Clinton.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, as soon as Obama said he will take sanctions against Russia I knew it will just make him look foolish.

Those sanctions, while IMO, I think are aimed at hindering Trump, may turn out to be brilliant. And overall, good for the nation. BOTH parties support them, and BOTH parties wanted stronger sanctions. This puts Trump in a situation where he has to show his cards. If the repeals the sanctions, early, with no Russian change of behavior, then a LOT of people are going to have issues with it. If he lets the stay put (which he should) then he puts us on the proper footing that we should have with a tyrannical govt. He'd earn points with me if he keeps them in place.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Those sanctions, while IMO, I think are aimed at hindering Trump, may turn out to be brilliant. And overall, good for the nation. BOTH parties support them, and BOTH parties wanted stronger sanctions. This puts Trump in a situation where he has to show his cards. If the repeals the sanctions, early, with no Russian change of behavior, then a LOT of people are going to have issues with it. If he lets the stay put (which he should) then he puts us on the proper footing that we should have with a tyrannical govt. He'd earn points with me if he keeps them in place.[/QUOTE.
    I an certain that that is what he is hoping for.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Putin is a megalomaniac dictator. Anyone remember when he first got into office?
    But, he's learned to make himself look better to the media.
    A chain mail glove cloaked in velvet, is still a chain mail glove. It just "looks" nicer.

And funny how NOW President Obama is ticked off and doing something about Russia. Not like he had +7 years to do that.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My money is on Trump undoing EVERYTHING Obama has done. Whether it be the petulant scorched earth moves after the election loss or the foolish executive orders that have been Obama's only recourse after losing congress.

Anyone that is on Obama's side on any of this is no one we need to impress. They need to be plowed under just like the rest of the swamp.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Putin is a megalomaniac dictator. Anyone remember when he first got into office?
    A chain mail glove cloaked in velvet, is still a chain mail glove. It just "looks" nicer.

And funny how NOW President Obama is ticked off and doing something about Russia. Not like he had +7 years to do that.

Obama ordered two Russians stations used for espionage to be closed in the next 24 hours.
    I guess it was fine to engage in espionage on US soil before that.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    My money is on Trump undoing EVERYTHING Obama has done. Whether it be the petulant scorched earth moves after the election loss or the foolish executive orders that have been Obama's only recourse after losing congress.

Anyone that is on Obama's side on any of this is no one we need to impress. They need to be plowed under just like the rest of the swamp.

Trump said he had no plan to change the law on gay mariage.
    That's probably one of the best thing Obama did that Trump will want to keep.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Obama ordered two Russians stations used for espionage to be closed in the next 24 hours.
    I guess it was fine to engage in espionage on US soil before that.

Nations spy on each other. It's how they try to prevent being "Pearl Harbor'd".
    But, the agreement is, you try not to be open about it.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana

Pshaw! Obama knows Russia isn't a threat. :rolleyes:

5 Times Liberals Mocked Romney For Warning About Russia

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom