The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well it certainly doesn't look like he's bowing out gracefully in the final hours of his presidency.

Funny, Trump isn't entering gracefully either. You guys wanted to be rid of Obama right? Well Trump breaking the protocol of "One president at a time," has pretty much allowed Obama to trash the tradition of former presidents not critiquing current presidents. Last night some news program showed how pres-elect Clinton declined to comment on HW Bush's policy, pres-elect W Bush declining on commenting on Clinton policy, and ores-elect Obama declining on commenting on Bush policies. Trump, not so much, so I welcome Obama doing the same, and calling out the nonsense criminal Trump and his billionaire cronies are planning to thrust upon us.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm confused, if they knew they were spies why didn't we kick them out earlier? Does the govt. need to present a reason/is there due process to kick foreign nationals out?

Good question. Maybe the time's right, maybe another shoe's about to drop somewhere, maybe the news cycle was too full right around the election, could be almost anything.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Funny, Trump isn't entering gracefully either. You guys wanted to be rid of Obama right? Well Trump breaking the protocol of "One president at a time," has pretty much allowed Obama to trash the tradition of former presidents not critiquing current presidents. Last night some news program showed how pres-elect Clinton declined to comment on HW Bush's policy, pres-elect W Bush declining on commenting on Clinton policy, and ores-elect Obama declining on commenting on Bush policies. Trump, not so much, so I welcome Obama doing the same, and calling out the nonsense criminal Trump and his billionaire cronies are planning to thrust upon us.

I don't want him to enter gracefully. I want Trumpasaurus Rex.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I don't want him to enter gracefully. I want Trumpasaurus Rex.

yes, me too

obama was never going to shut up when he leaves office. Obama is doing everything he can to hamstring trump and **** off Israel on his way out the door. He had 8 years to do this crap and he didn't. This is a candy-ass move by a pathetic loser.

kut, sorry, Obama scooped you by six weeks. I'd like to point out this was before trump started spreading his wings

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38047171

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah well lets have at it then. Even you yourself in a thread spoke of a recent action taken by Obama as "petty" if I'm recalling correctly. And it seems to me that Obama has taken actions recently to try to hamstring Trumps foray into office as much as he possibly can. Damn right "petty"!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Well it certainly doesn't look like he's bowing out gracefully in the final hours of his presidency.

Speaking of bowing.....

rc6oep.jpg

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    yes, me too

obama was never going to shut up when he leaves office. Obama is doing everything he can to hamstring trump and **** off Israel on his way out the door. He had 8 years to do this crap and he didn't. This is a candy-ass move by a pathetic loser.

kut, sorry, Obama scooped you by six weeks. I'd like to point out this was before trump started spreading his wings

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38047171

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I can't help but think that all the petty, lame-duck histrionics are all building up to a record-setting number and scope of commutations and pardons.

My issues with Trump are well-documented (heck, some of you probably have Googledocs full of [ quote ] (material), but the inauguration can't get here fast enough.

I never thought of using google docs to store fodder for use in personal forum attacks...

i learn so much here.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That dang trump ego rearing it's head again

Exclusive ? Behind Scenes at Presidential Inaugural Committee: Trump Inauguration to Have Less Pomp, Circumstance So He Can Get Right to Work - Breitbart

donMt worry kut, I'll point out it's breitbart so obviously it should be ignored, since it's former director is now a trump insider. I mean why would they know?

now from an Ego standpoint, did we ever discuss why Obama named his dog "BO"?

No, pay attention to Breitbart, they dictate policy now.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    No, pay attention to Breitbart, they dictate policy now.

and not a word about trump's "massive" ego as his first official event will be WAAY more low key than obama's?

and what of Obama naming his dog after himself? I'n sure there's some psych diagnosis around that somewhere. Histrionic sounds about right

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom