The Radicalization Of Affluent White Female Liberals…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Has to be staged! Who would agree to be filmed saying that stuff?
    Somebody who's AWFL...

They believe hard.
    None of the filth that spills from their mouths seems wrong to them... so they are not ashamed.

We must "forgive them, for they know not what they do."

Of course, we must also STOP THEM.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

553c2d5acdbedba9a500b47c0658ace9.gif

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I've seen this getting worse every year for some time, I don't have an explanation for it but refer to it as the "hate men" syndrome. Social media has a lot to do with amplifying it, but at it's core is this idea that because of bad relationships, all men are bad. There are good people in every group, and unfortunately bad ones also. Maybe they believe AMAD like you hear some say ACAB.

Hillary Clinton is a good example of this, her husband was not good to her and I would imagine they have been in a corrosive "relationship" for some time. You can see how this colors the way she sees everything male, not a good thing.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've seen this getting worse every year for some time, I don't have an explanation for it but refer to it as the "hate men" syndrome. Social media has a lot to do with amplifying it, but at it's core is this idea that because of bad relationships, all men are bad. There are good people in every group, and unfortunately bad ones also. Maybe they believe AMAD like you hear some say ACAB.
    So many seem to want the "bad boys" and then are surprised when those bad boys act... badly. :nuts:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So many seem to want the "bad boys" and then are surprised when those bad boys act... badly. :nuts:
    You can see it in the stats. Dating for young people is boiling down to 10% of the men monopolizing 90% of the women. So the women all end up hating men, voting based on their hatred of men, and doubling down on chasing the 10% because obviously the problem was their standards weren't high enough. :rolleyes:

Guess it's an all time great era of history to be a top 10% rich, fit dude. They're gonna have so much fun before civilization, you know, ends.

Top Bottom