• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    I found an ATK that fits. 4 bolt main. $1725.00 plus shipping and maybe the core charge. I figure for under $3K, he can have it as good as new.
    Roadmaster out of Texas, has a 5.7 long block for $1695. 18 month unlimited mile warranty.
    I don't see an availability list.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    ATK is pretty good, and yes Jegs has a core charge. Probably 4-500.

You might want to check Napa, they used to sell a lot of ATK.
    Core charge is $410 on Jegs. Napa is going to be more expensive...they are more expensive for EVERYTHING. We stopped going there quite a while ago. The one in Plymouth is better than the one in town, but their prices are ridiculous.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Core charge is $410 on Jegs. Napa is going to be more expensive...they are more expensive for EVERYTHING. We stopped going there quite a while ago. The one in Plymouth is better than the one in town, but their prices are ridiculous.
    I only use the one in Plymouth. They used to be competitive with the engines, within a couple hundred. Couldn't tell you about nowadays though.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I only use the one in Plymouth. They used to be competitive with the engines, within a couple hundred. Couldn't tell you about nowadays though.
    Good to know. We have used their machine shop for several projects and have had good luck with buying paint for the trucks there along with other items. The one in Knox never seems to know what they are doing.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Good to know. We have used their machine shop for several projects and have had good luck with buying paint for the trucks there along with other items. The one in Knox never seems to know what they are doing.
    Yeah, the one in Knox is awful anymore.

I went in for the filter sale and they had no oil filters for a small block chevy. I understand now that NAPA stands for never any parts available.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I personally think Monday after the super bowl should be an automatic day off. National holiday even.
    If they could have pushed the game to next Sunday, it would've been a holiday for me! (Presidents Day) :): But I can start work late and still be on before nearly anyone else that I work with.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yeah, the one in Knox is awful anymore.

I went in for the filter sale and they had no oil filters for a small block chevy. I understand now that NAPA stands for never any parts available.
    The ones that had a clue have all retired or left it seems. The last thing we got there was the exact same part I had gotten for one of the other trucks online for a third of the price.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom