mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Whole chicken ? I've got this crock pot recipe book I resource to when I just can't make the call on how I want to prepare something. Its really kinda fun sometimes. Good luck Mom !
    I only buy whole chickens because we get them from the farmer that raises them. They don't sell them any other way, but I get them within 24 hours of being butchered so I know they are always fresh. I need to get my order in for 2022 so I get the "order early" price. I need to do an inventory to see how many I have left in the freezers to decide if I need to adjust my number at all.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    I only buy whole chickens because we get them from the farmer that raises them. They don't sell them any other way, but I get them within 24 hours of being butchered so I know they are always fresh. I need to get my order in for 2022 so I get the "order early" price. I need to do an inventory to see how many I have left in the freezers to decide if I need to adjust my number at all.
    You are so blessed to have that source nearby. There is nothing like chicken that fresh.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You are so blessed to have that source nearby. There is nothing like chicken that fresh.
    The only meat I buy in the store is an occasional turkey when they are on sale. Beef, pork, chicken from family or local farmers and fish that we catch from local lakes.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I need to go outside for my walk. The water bucket appears to be round on the bottom so I assume it is frozen solid. I will knock the ice out and refill and deliver the corn. I should wander out to the backup freezer and do a chicken count while I'm out I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom