The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I've pretty much always ignored that approach and focused on ammo supplies.

The victory wasn't "this big ". It was a slim margin. If we count off 1-2 in this country, the 2's didn't agree with your view of the world.

Which has been true of every election since Reagan's re-election. If you count off 1-2-3 in this country, the threes couldn't be bothered to vote. Point? BHO as landslide in some newspeak, revisionist reimagining of the word?

Is the "your president is not my president" 'shoe' a bit tight on the other foot

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is what happens when you don't keep score in youth soccer. People grow up not knowing what it means to lose.

pNh5ZJs.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I'll just leave this here. This has been the verse of the day, where i read my bible in the morning, two days running.

“Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:
    Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.
    ”Proverbs 24:17-18 (KJV)

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I knew I should not have opened it, but you used to contribute positive and helpful things.

I apologize for anything hurtful that I have said you. I am sorry, but I can no longer read your negative offerings.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Her rant.

To anyone who voted Trump, I hope the **** you're happy because **** you. You now support a man who condones Rape (and do not even ****ing try to defend him because I will block you and drop you from my ****ing life). I have people I know have to worry about because of that ****er possibly becoming president. The one I love is ENDANGERED BY THAT DISGUSTING PARASITE SO **** YOU! IF YOU ****ING THINK I CAN ****ING FORGIVE YOU FOR ENDANGER HIS ****ING LIFE I HOPE YOU **** OFF FAR AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU FOUND OUT THE ONE YOU LOVED COMMITTED ****ING SUICIDE?? FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FELT THAT REMEMBER THAT AND REALIZE YOU MAY HAVE JUST SPREAD THAT ****ING FEELING. DO YOU KNOW WHAT CONVERSION THERAPY? IT'S WHERE THEY TAKE PERFECT PEOPLE AND TORTURE THEM TO 'FIX THEM'. PS: IT IS ****ING STUPID AND PUSHES SO MANY PEOPLE TO SUICIDE. IF I HAVE TO ****ING FIGHT A GODS DAMNED GROUP OF SOME MOTHER****ERS TO SAVE MY ****ING FRIENDS I WILL MAKE SURE TO KNOW WHO THE **** TO BLAME. I AM ****ING SERIOUS GUYS TRUMP IS A ****ING THREAT TO SO MANY PEOPLE. IF YOU THINK PEOPLE DESERVE TO SUFFER AND DIE THEN **** YOU AND **** OFF. I AM SO ****ING STRESSED AND HURT BECAUSE I SWEAR TO THE ****ING GODS WITH ODIN'S STRENGTH AND FREJYA'S WRATH IF HE IS HURT IN ANYWAY BECAUSE OF TRUMP, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. I AM SO ****ING PISSED I DON'T GIVE A **** WHO READS THIS BECAUSE THIS IS A THREAT TO THE SO MANY PEOPLE I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ****ING BLIND TO. SO YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE MY ****ING LANGUAGE BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THIS AND REALIZE WHO IS SUFFERING. **** GUYS COME ON HOW ****ING HARD IS THIS?

I think this person might be related to my wife. This morning, my wife was telling me of somebody in her family tree going on a rant that sounding much like this.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I knew I should not have opened it, but you used to contribute positive and helpful things.

I apologize for anything hurtful that I have said you. I am sorry, but I can no longer read your negative offerings.

If you're offended because I've pointed out the double standard that there were plenty of INGO that referred to Obama, as "not my president," then that's on you.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Interesting how much concern there is on the Today Show about the need for Trump to reach out and comfort the voters of the other side... 8 years ago, the media kept telling our side to shut up, get in line because elections have consequences.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Interesting how much concern there is on the Today Show about the need for Trump to reach out and comfort the voters of the other side... 8 years ago, the media kept telling our side to shut up, get in line because elections have consequences.

I honestly don't remember that. I actually remember quite the opposite.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I honestly don't remember that. I actually remember quite the opposite.

just because it's what you remember doesn't make it reality

[video=youtube;6tgYIqpX30s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tgYIqpX30s[/video]

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...onsequences-Does-Obama-regret-saying-that-now

http://www.bluegrasspundit.com/2010/10/obama-2009-elections-have-consequences.html

rush said "I hope he fails" because he wanted to fundamentally transform the country. And he was right, and Obama did unfortunately.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Some videos out there this morning of Trump supporters being assaulted during protests last night.

Never leave home unarmed.

My wife rarely carries but I asked her to this week, even before the results were known. This morning as I left I got the "eye roll" as she told me she had her gun today.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is it necessarily a good thing to gloat? One has only to go back a couple of days to see comments by Trump supporters proposing armed insurrection.

Time to move on. I'm looking forward to Trump rescinding a bunch of executive orders, fixing the medical insurance crisis and bringing more jobs back to the USA.

It's expected really. Call normal, everyday people names, marginalize them, hire thugs to riot against them, taunt them, and when it's thrown back in Democrat's faces, I would be surprised if there wasn't some major gloating. The machine deserves it.

But, rather than gloating, I think it would be better to be the voices of reason to help calm the people within their sphere of influence. Let people know that the monster they've imagined is fabricated from straw by the hands of the Democrat machine. I've had to reach out to some people I work with. I mean they are genuinely, irrationally, scared of Trump.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom