The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    You know what they say about political violence.

If the beliefs about the role of the State are rooted in coercion, force, and violence, it can't be a surprise that fall to them when your version of the State doesn't happen.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    Her rant.

To anyone who voted Trump, I hope the **** you're happy because **** you. You now support a man who condones Rape (and do not even ****ing try to defend him because I will block you and drop you from my ****ing life). I have people I know have to worry about because of that ****er possibly becoming president. The one I love is ENDANGERED BY THAT DISGUSTING PARASITE SO **** YOU! IF YOU ****ING THINK I CAN ****ING FORGIVE YOU FOR ENDANGER HIS ****ING LIFE I HOPE YOU **** OFF FAR AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU FOUND OUT THE ONE YOU LOVED COMMITTED ****ING SUICIDE?? FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FELT THAT REMEMBER THAT AND REALIZE YOU MAY HAVE JUST SPREAD THAT ****ING FEELING. DO YOU KNOW WHAT CONVERSION THERAPY? IT'S WHERE THEY TAKE PERFECT PEOPLE AND TORTURE THEM TO 'FIX THEM'. PS: IT IS ****ING STUPID AND PUSHES SO MANY PEOPLE TO SUICIDE. IF I HAVE TO ****ING FIGHT A GODS DAMNED GROUP OF SOME MOTHER****ERS TO SAVE MY ****ING FRIENDS I WILL MAKE SURE TO KNOW WHO THE **** TO BLAME. I AM ****ING SERIOUS GUYS TRUMP IS A ****ING THREAT TO SO MANY PEOPLE. IF YOU THINK PEOPLE DESERVE TO SUFFER AND DIE THEN **** YOU AND **** OFF. I AM SO ****ING STRESSED AND HURT BECAUSE I SWEAR TO THE ****ING GODS WITH ODIN'S STRENGTH AND FREJYA'S WRATH IF HE IS HURT IN ANYWAY BECAUSE OF TRUMP, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. I AM SO ****ING PISSED I DON'T GIVE A **** WHO READS THIS BECAUSE THIS IS A THREAT TO THE SO MANY PEOPLE I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT THAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE ****ING BLIND TO. SO YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE MY ****ING LANGUAGE BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THIS AND REALIZE WHO IS SUFFERING. **** GUYS COME ON HOW ****ING HARD IS THIS?

Sad but my FB feed has 3 (at last count) similar rants from: mid-20's married female cousin of the Mrs who is about as straight/middle-class/rural community raised as they come; mid-60's white/very upper class/gay Chicago (yes... That's most of the problem) relative; mid-40's/white female/rural raised/pot smoking/lower-middle class. All were just besides themselves about how they'll ever go on. Totally convinced that some sort of gestappo were coming for anyone non-white, LGBTQ..., "poor", female, progressive-thinking person any time now.

Oh, and would immediately cuss up a storm when anyone tried to discuss the Trump win with them.

Very disturbing seeing people I have known for a long time acting just bat-**** crazy.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    14993509_1812507282300512_2461731526775986948_n.jpg

That's racist!

No. We're talking about Hillary, so it's sexist.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    This cry baby protest stuff is the new wave of the future. Liberals are reduced to fear and intimidation when they don't get their way.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sad but my FB feed has 3 (at last count) similar rants from: mid-20's married female cousin of the Mrs who is about as straight/middle-class/rural community raised as they come; mid-60's white/very upper class/gay Chicago (yes... That's most of the problem) relative; mid-40's/white female/rural raised/pot smoking/lower-middle class. All were just besides themselves about how they'll ever go on. Totally convinced that some sort of gestappo were coming for anyone non-white, LGBTQ..., "poor", female, progressive-thinking person any time now.

Oh, and would immediately cuss up a storm when anyone tried to discuss the Trump win with them.

Very disturbing seeing people I have known for a long time acting just bat-**** crazy.

They are truly convinced Trump is Hitler reincarnate. They really believe this :koolaid: that has been served up in large containers for their easy consumption.
    It shows me that self motivation and self reliance are being eroded away. Snowflakes shaking from fear of absolutely nothing.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

I can't see him not giving her a pardon. I say it is inevitable.

I dunno. Probably. But look at it this way; they don't much like each other anyway, and all her baggage and her failed campaign have put his "legacy" in jeopardy. Unless a conviction for her might lead to criminal charges against him, I could see him letting her swing off the short rope.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    That's because they've whipped themselves into a froth.
    Also, they, or actually we, have had it pretty good.
    Is everyone happy? No. But never had a time everyone is happy.
    Is everyone rich? No.
    Is everyone's problems solved? No.

How about this though.
    Are we in a world war, all production going to the war effort, people drafted in to "storm the beaches"? No.
    Are there methods of helping people out there?

I remember growing up, 1 TV, 1 car. 1 new set of clothes for the start of the school year, the rest hand me downs.
    Didn't have a cell phone for everyone in the family
    Didn't have computers and internet and gaming systems.
    Yet, I didn't feel poor.

Yet now, everyone likes to point the finger, because they don't live as well off as others.

Man, you are so right. I've often considered this subject. How many cell phones did Rockerfeller own? How was the air conditioning in Solomon's palace? How fast was their internet? Yet they were the wealthiest of their time.

But someone with 2 cars, 3 cell phones, cable tv and Internet, a/c and sorts of other comforts is "poor." I fall into this category, but I usually (unless I have a pity party) don't see myself that way. Why? Because I don't compare myself to rich folks. I'm actually happy for them. And I also know by worldwide standards, I'm lavishly wealthy. And I also am wealthy in ways an accountant can't tabulate.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

That's because they've whipped themselves into a froth.
    Also, they, or actually we, have had it pretty good.
    Is everyone happy? No. But never had a time everyone is happy.
    Is everyone rich? No.
    Is everyone's problems solved? No.

How about this though.
    Are we in a world war, all production going to the war effort, people drafted in to "storm the beaches"? No.
    Are there methods of helping people out there?

I remember growing up, 1 TV, 1 car. 1 new set of clothes for the start of the school year, the rest hand me downs.
    Didn't have a cell phone for everyone in the family
    Didn't have computers and internet and gaming systems.
    Yet, I didn't feel poor.

Yet now, everyone likes to point the finger, because they don't live as well off as others.

That's because they've been sold on the falsity that America - the Constitution - guarantees them equal outcomes rather than equal opportunities.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Doesn't matter what his positions or what he does... they've successfully applied the "racist, sexist, bigot, hitler" label to him and the party.

I understand he's pretty neutral/hands-off with gay marriage. But these retards are going to get salty and cry in the streets because "justice" or some ****.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom