The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    No sympathy from me, if she did the crime, she should do the time.

You Colt toting Cowboys and your sense of justice...:)

654e41bc58bcca592f804a7474947938.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Honestly. Why would Obama ruin his legacy? Well, unless he was coerced.

What in the world makes you think that would ruin his legacy? Obama's legacy exists among the same people who support Hillary. To save her from the mean, unfair republicans would only enhance his credibility in their eyes.

It is going to happen.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't see a pardon on the horizon. Distilling campaign rhetoric, there's not enough fire under the smoke. Trump has much to do and little time to look backward. 100 days. That's all he gets for a honeymoon.

And if Congress still can't get things done we ought to nail the doors shut and send everybody home.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I don't see a pardon on the horizon. Distilling campaign rhetoric, there's not enough fire under the smoke. Trump has much to do and little time to look backward. 100 days. That's all he gets for a honeymoon.

And if Congress still can't get things done we ought to nail the doors shut and send everybody home.

The Republicans have both houses and the presidency now. If they can't repeal ACA and make some real spending cuts, they never wanted to.

The foundation.
    yeah that's where the serious mafia-style corruption is

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What in the world makes you think that would ruin his legacy? Obama's legacy exists among the same people who support Hillary. To save her from the mean, unfair republicans would only enhance his credibility in their eyes.

It is going to happen.

Last RCP average for Obama's approval rating is 52%. Last Hillary Clinton RCP unfavorable rating was 56%. Obama's legacy is more than just what liberals think of him. Sure, most of that 52% are liberals, but he can't get that high approval without Moderates. Of course Hillary's unfavorables are filled with Trumpers and conservatives. But she can't get to that high unfavorables without moderates.

Part of Obama's legacy is that he is so widely popular. If he pardoned Hillary that rating would tank down to the point where only liberals think of him favorably. I just think he would be very reluctant to do that. I'm not saying he won't pardon Hillary. But if he does, I would bet that it's not because he wants to. Especially if there is even better evidence uncovered against her. Find a smoking gun on the Clinton foundation and there's no way Obama pardon's her short of her threatening him with the Clinton machine.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Why is it so difficult for media types to admit it has nothing to do with the fact that Hillary is a woman? I mean, she was an awful candidate. She is a criminal, brings all kinds of baggage, probably didn't have the health for the office, and frankly has a terrible speaking voice. And as evidence of how bad she was, I present her victorious opponent as exhibit A. Not exactly Ronald Reagan. He was beatable. These facts have nothing to do with sex. They can't accept the obvious, and favor the divisive. I guess there is more money in doing it that way.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

There isn't enough fire other than some very suggestive circumstances. I kinda think Trump will let it go. But I hope he doesn't. It very much looks like Hillary had a pay for play scheme going on with the foundation. I mean that's some really serious **** that needs to be punished. And I think that's another reason why I came around to voting for Trump.

Yesterday I was convinced Hillary would win. And that really bothered me because it means that America is letting her get away with some pretty evil ****. So yesterday I told my family not to tell me anything about elections. I didn't want to know. I stayed off INGO, mostly. I put my headphones on and started binge watching season 2 of Dark Matter.

Then around 10:30 or so my son came running in and told me Trump actually had a chance to win this. So I turned the TV on and started watching. Stayed up til 4AM. Then I went to sleep relieved that the corrupt ***** didn't win.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom