The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    OH... and Bill looks like he's gonna cry. Does he care about her or is he thinking of lost opportunities in the Lincoln bedroom?

And to all you Trump INGOers I give a sincere congratulations. I called Trump unelectable and obviously he was not as unelectable as Hillary. I'm indifferent and will hope for the best from him.

I do admit to enjoying the liberal pundits gag on their own vomit.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Good speech, actually. Wonder how much of it she actually believes.

She's doing it now because no one wrote it for her before last night.

She had one wrote last. It was reported that she ordered it to be trashed and the acceptance peech be edited when Virginia was gonna be called in her favor. She said she didn't need Florida. Well, she forgot that she needed Oh, Penn, Mi, Wi, and NC. Lol

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    yeah I'm seeing all over FB "I'm crying and hugging my daughters telling them they can be whatever they want or whoever they want" Ummm who told them they couldn't? I really don't see all the hate they keep talking about. But I'm just a straight white male, so my opinion doesn't matter. Now that I have been told.

Jason

I'm trying not to comment on some of my Facebook friends' posts...it's getting really hard. One of them said "Guess anything that has a penis can be president". :rolleyes:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    [video=youtube;ZgRgH7GTiS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgRgH7GTiS0[/video]

giphy.gif

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm trying not to comment on some of my Facebook friends' posts...it's getting really hard. One of them said "Guess anything that has a penis can be president". :rolleyes:

Well, bright side is.......... There's hope for another obama whitehouse after all.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    One could interpret this in a handful of different ways. I will choose to interpret it as Clinton is disliked world wide. :)

The people I've spoken with about it have said they view Trump as less likely to meddle in Russia's affairs. Essentially not try to lead the world in condemnation of what they do.

People also think he wants to end NATO and that is hugely popular here.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Good speech, actually. Wonder how much of it she actually believes.

She's doing it now because no one wrote it for her before last night.

Ive often listened to concession speeches and thought they would have won if they had campaigned that way.

Reminds me me of a fable: a young man had become the pastor of a church. He invited his grandmother to come for his first sermon. When it was time he proudly strode to the pulpit, head held high, and proceeded to fall all over his words. When he was done making a mess of things, he hung his head and humbly walked back to his seat. After the service, he asked his grandma how she thought it went. "Young man, if you had walked up there like you came down, you could have come down like you walked up."

Ecclesiastes 7:8 Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

Since DJT will be the next POTUS, barring catastrophe, let us pray he will be blessed with humility, wisdom and empathy. Interestingly, the next verse could have been quite useful for America in the preceding months:

Ecclesiastes 7:9 Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Only heard the beginning of the speech... It was nice, but I think it had to be now that the wool has been lifted on her and her foundation.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's funny...My wife said last night, "Why are you bummed? He won..." And I said "Jamil is going to remind that I said by 5...." LOL.....

That's hillaryous. :laugh:

I said by 7...... so boy do I have egg on my face. :(

OTOH: If we throw out all of her votes via fraud then I place it at 10 minimum.

James O'Keefe was tweeting all night about his people monitoring the likeliest locations for voter fraud. Following buses to polling places, etc.

Hey I got a 10mm Smith

I'm really= going to have to stop by some time.
    Does anyone know if David890's head has exploded yet, or did he drown in a river of liberal tears?

Last night I thought I heard a boom like from fireworks in my 'hood. My 'hood is kinda rural and Trumpy so that's not all that out of line. But, now that I think about it, seems like 890 said something about living in or around Bloomington. The boom was north and a little east. So could have been him.

:40oz: To Indiucky!

I went out on a limb and said Illinois. I'm sad it went the way it did. But, oh well. Mmmnnnn, crow.

Kut cited Nixon, saying there does not have to be a conviction to get pardoned.

Obama will not pardon Hillary. I think that would tarnish his legacy as much as pardoning Nixon tarnished Fords. I think I made that point elsewhere that this would be something Obama would be very hard pressed to do at this point. She's on her own unless she gives him two young, black, reasons to make Obama change his mind.

Exactly. Hillary obviously would have been bad for 2A, and various other things.

Trump has a lot of his views that need work, and ideally GOP congress won't fall lock-step with these bad views. I think he's going to cause some damage, but unlikely on the level that she would have.

I really hope the Trumpers will hold his feet to the fire. As I said elsewhere, he is the most authoritarian Republican I've seen run for POTUS in my lifetime.

After everyone else dropped out, I was willing to hold my nose and vote for him. But his convention speech was a red flag of authoritarianism for me, and it was there that I swung to #nevertrump. In the last couple of weeks, however, I decided that the two outcomes are not equal.

I came to the thinking again that at least there is an element of unknown with Trump, bolstered by a hope that if he went too far there might be support to impeach him. They'd likely have a plethora of reasons by his first 100 days anyway. So I voted for Trump. And I was surprisingly quite pleased that he won. It felt like raising a middle finger to everyone who hates middle America. I hope he furthers personal liberty. I hope he doesn't follow through with his national police force. I hope he appoints the originalist justices.

I hope Turmpers rethink their loyalty, that it shouldn't be with a person, but with the concepts upon which the nation was founded.

I've never been a Trump fan. I've made no secret of that, but when he became the nominee, with HRC on the other side, he was the guy. I'm glad he won. Very glad. He chose a good running-mate in Pence and I hope the rest of his cabinet choices are as wise. With the right people around him, and if he is willing to listen, he could be a good president.

Please, please don't put Sarah Palin on his cabinet.

How many establishment Republicans lost Congressional or state level races?

As much whining as Trumpers did about #nevertrump, they need to understand that #nevertrump helped him win a tight race. Every demographic was important to the win. A very large number of voters had a negative opinion of Trump. They held their noses and voted R. I saw a stat where 90% of Republicans voted for Trump, a rather par number for Republicans supporting the republican candidate. It's just that they ended up deciding like me to vote against Clinton rather voting FOR Trump.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom