Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I think it's unreasonable to make me wait more than one whole day for my PC parts to ship. I ordered them last night. They should have been on my doorstep when I awoke this morning. I think I'm going to write an angry letter to consumerist.com.

:runaway: You should be angry, whatever shall you do without your computer?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I think it's unreasonable to make me wait more than one whole day for my PC parts to ship. I ordered them last night. They should have been on my doorstep when I awoke this morning. I think I'm going to write an angry letter to consumerist.com.

Please do...please.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Does he ever make it back out this way?

His wife's family lives in Lafayette and his son is attending Engineering school at Purdue so he does come out to visit. He also comes to visit my parents (we all meet up at their house) when he has a talk to do in the Chicago area if he travel schedule allows a free day to run out to their house. His wife's brother is very ill so they have been out more often this year than in the past few years.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    His wife's family lives in Lafayette and his son is attending Engineering school at Purdue so he does come out to visit. He also comes to visit my parents (we all meet up at their house) when he has a talk to do in the Chicago area if he travel schedule allows a free day to run out to their house. His wife's brother is very ill so they have been out more often this year than in the past few years.

I'd love to attend a lecture, I'll have to keep an ear to the ground in here!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I did make peanut butter, banana, chocolate chip smoothies, though, so I've got that going for me. I didn't get the recipe off of the internet, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom