• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    She's back home - hasn't been getting sick but still doesn't feel too great. Doctor said that the ER should have given her more than a single bag of fluid - they gave her a 'banana bag' they called it - yellow and has electrolytes, potassium, etc in it.

She's been able to keep down food which is a huge plus.
    That's good news.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Holy crap it's bed time! Night all.

Night DB

Mike - very glad to hear your wife is back at home. Are they giving her the medicine for the morning sickness? I know my nephew's wife has had to take something...they didn't have that stuff when I was pregnant. I never had it so bad though...I know some who have had constant problems with severe morning sickness. It can be really bad!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Evening all. Not a thing on the tube worth wasting time on. Well, except those goofy shows about the celebs. I hate-em, wife loves-em. She wins tonight.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Cause drugs are your life? That's what my brother's t-shirt used to say when he was in pharmacy school. Now he's some big wig cancer researching pharmacist in Oregon.
    Makes me proud to say he's my brother.

:rockwoot:

Did he go to Butler by chance? I have a shirt that says the same thing, though now that I think about it I'd bet most pharmacists/students do :laugh:

Pharmacists in research absolutely amaze me... absolute best of the best. I'm just hopeful I can land an Emergency Medicine spot!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :rockwoot:

Did he go to Butler by chance? I have a shirt that says the same thing, though now that I think about it I'd bet most pharmacists/students do :laugh:

Pharmacists in research absolutely amaze me... absolute best of the best. I'm just hopeful I can land an Emergency Medicine spot!

He was accepted to Butler and Purdue and ended up at Purdue. He has gone on to get many more degrees....lots of letters behind his name! He works at Oregon Health Science University in Portland. He also teaches at a university in Washington (or did in the past if he isn't still doing that). He travels all over doing talks for doctors about new medications and treatments and mainly does cancer research.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Take the truck to Church Brother's tomorrow [body shop, Greenwood] to get an estimate from them on the damage on the truck.

Conflicted between going to Diamond Collision [smaller shop, INGO member and Advertiser AllenM] or Church Brothers [had them do numerous repairs in the past, always been happy with the work].

I feel like I would get more caring repairs at DC - i.e. they would take their time and do it right and I wouldn't be 'just another car to repair' but I can't say that for sure as I have no experience with DC besides going there for some gunsmithing from Allen.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    He was accepted to Butler and Purdue and ended up at Purdue. He has gone on to get many more degrees....lots of letters behind his name! He works at Oregon Health Science University in Portland. He also teaches at a university in Washington (or did in the past if he isn't still doing that). He travels all over doing talks for doctors about new medications and treatments and mainly does cancer research.

Does he ever make it back out this way?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think it's unreasonable to make me wait more than one whole day for my PC parts to ship. I ordered them last night. They should have been on my doorstep when I awoke this morning. I think I'm going to write an angry letter to consumerist.com.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom