Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just met for an ingo classifieds sale and the _____ (fill in the blanks) muzzles me with his full size 1911 that he took out of his holster to see if the sights would fit. Not only a waste of my time but dangerous. Just wanted to vent but didn't want to create a flame thread. I hope more ingoers have more common sense than this one did. And he wasn't no young pup either

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Just met for an ingo classifieds sale and the _____ (fill in the blanks) muzzles me with his full size 1911 that he took out of his holster to see if the sights would fit. Not only a waste of my time but dangerous. Just wanted to vent but didn't want to create a flame thread. I hope more ingoers have more common sense than this one did. And he wasn't no young pup either

That sucks. I have more sense that that...

I was thinking about PMing you about your WWB 9mm...I just bought 1200 rnds last week so I can't tell the wife, but a couple hundred more won't hurt.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    DeerPopcorn_zps552f438d.gif

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That sucks. I have more sense that that...

I was thinking about PMing you about your WWB 9mm...I just bought 1200 rnds last week so I can't tell the wife, but a couple hundred more won't hurt.
    More ammo is always good! I've been reloading using 124 and 147gr so I don't need as much of the 115 now. My daily carry gun really likes 124gr.
    My 7 year old has more sense than to point ANY gun loaded or not at someone or in their direction. In this case there was a car door between a .45 and me standing there, and that thing would make the door look like a tin can.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    More ammo is always good! I've been reloading using 124 and 147gr so I don't need as much of the 115 now. My daily carry gun really likes 124gr.
    My 7 year old has more sense than to point ANY gun loaded or not at someone or in their direction. In this case there was a car door between a .45 and me standing there, and that thing would make the door look like a tin can.

I may PM you closer to the weekend and if you still have it I'll probably buy it. I'll be out running around on Sat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom