Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Is he allergic to pets??????
    Have a friend that his daughter used to get sick al the time. Found out she was allergic to cats/dogs.
    They had several. Once they removed them from the house and completely cleaned she was better. Once removed entirely she was well. Just saying. I know you love your animals.
    I know he ha seasonal allergies. he has had those long enough he can tell me when they are bad, I look at the news or reports on allergen count and he is right. He has never complained about allergy symptoms and such during the winter, or it is very rare. It is something to look into though

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know he ha seasonal allergies. he has had those long enough he can tell me when they are bad, I look at the news or reports on allergen count and he is right. He has never complained about allergy symptoms and such during the winter, or it is very rare. It is something to look into though

Could also be an issue of just one or the other as in Cat or Dog dander. There is a difference but I would think he'd be sick all year round.
    When we pen ourselves up in the winter things change. Summer being outdoors and you camp a lot makes the fresh air a big part of staying healthy. Look in the corners behind dressers and under the bed. Sometimes dust is an issue as well. No knock on your house and cleaning just something to check out.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Could also be an issue of just one or the other as in Cat or Dog dander. There is a difference but I would think he'd be sick all year round.
    When we pen ourselves up in the winter things change. Summer being outdoors and you camp a lot makes the fresh air a big part of staying healthy. Look in the corners behind dressers and under the bed. Sometimes dust is an issue as well. No knock on your house and cleaning just something to check out.
    no knock taken, I know how it is. I know the man cave is not super clean, I don't clean it, hubby does. I may start there

and I am off to shower and get ready for work

have a good day

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom