• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I can't. He got his hours cut. If I don't work 7 days a week we can't pay the bills. It's just temporary. Security work always sucks in the winter. This summer he'll be killing himself with overtime. But I have to to what I have to do to take care of my family for the time being. I hate it, but it has to be done
    I hadn't read about his hours. I'm sorry. Wish I could do something to help out

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I hadn't read about his hours. I'm sorry. Wish I could do something to help out

It'll all work out. It always does. In a few months everything will be back to normal and in a few months after that he'll be b****ing about all the overtime he has to work :):

And on that note, I'm going to go cuddle up with him and be thankful that we have awesome dogs who alerted him to a fire before it was too late.

Y'all have a good night

:wavey:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    had the boy sit beside me, take a real big deep breath then asked him how bad it hurts compared to before. He said not near as bad. This is a good thing, his cough is a bit better, it doesn't hurt as bad to breath deep. I need to figure out why he keeps getting this

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    had the boy sit beside me, take a real big deep breath then asked him how bad it hurts compared to before. He said not near as bad. This is a good thing, his cough is a bit better, it doesn't hurt as bad to breath deep. I need to figure out why he keeps getting this

Glad he is doing better and I hope you nail down what the cause is.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Glad he is doing better and I hope you nail down what the cause is.

going to start in his room with a lysol can, then I will go to the man cave with a new lysol can. I am going to wash anything I can and use bleach when appropriate. those are the 2 places he spends so much of his time, so that's a good place to start

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Is he allergic to pets??????
    Have a friend that his daughter used to get sick al the time. Found out she was allergic to cats/dogs.
    They had several. Once they removed them from the house and completely cleaned she was better. Once removed entirely she was well. Just saying. I know you love your animals.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom