• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    how are ya holing up rnr? haven't had a chance to talk to you since I read about the fire.

We're surviving. The stove/oven is fine although the oven sets off the smoke detectors now. Probably just burning something off. My kitchen is still functional for the most part. I can still wash dishes and the fridge is untouched. Most of my appliances are ok. Trigger Time gave us a microwave today (ours was half melted) so I have that now. My fryer and my crock pot were spared. I just need to replace my Keurig (my sister has one for me) and my mixer (which is what started the fire we think). The kitchen will more than likely have to have countertops, cabinets, walls and ceiling replaced. Oh and a window. It's gone. Hamilton Beach responded to my email today and they are sending me a box so that I can ship the mixer to them along with details of what is damaged and pictures. State Farm will be here Thursday to assess the damage. It's been one hell of a ride.

Oh and we got robbed again tonight. Sadly I was in the bathroom relieving my bladder. Had I been the one at the register it would have been messy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom