Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hello RnR. Just read the last 20 or more pages.
    Sorry to hear about your brother's cancer, the robbery at work, and all the other stress.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hello RnR. Just read the last 20 or more pages.
    Sorry to hear about your brother's cancer, the robbery at work, and all the other stress.

:lmfao:

At this point all I can do is laugh. Really. I know that sounds crazy but I'm afraid if I don't laugh about it all I will go insane. It just keeps on piling up. Apparently the universe hates me or something.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :lmfao:

At this point all I can do is laugh. Really. I know that sounds crazy but I'm afraid if I don't laugh about it all I will go insane. It just keeps on piling up. Apparently the universe hates me or something.

Things cycle. They get better. They get worse. Stick in there, hopefully things will swing the other way.
    If it makes you feel any better, I was dumped by a girlfriend at her son's funeral, where I got to meet her new boyfriend.
    Oh, and she didn't break up, she sent her best friend.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Things cycle. They get better. They get worse. Stick in there, hopefully things will swing the other way.
    If it makes you feel any better, I was dumped by a girlfriend at her son's funeral, where I got to meet her new boyfriend.
    Oh, and she didn't break up, she sent her best friend.

Luck for us has always had a pendulum effect. Things get really really bad, but then they will swing back the other way and get really really good. Fortunately I'm tough. I can handle it. I may lose my mind before it's over but I can handle it

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    It's time to dust off the smoker!

Gotta figure out some money stuff before I can do that...but remember, I still have to do a smoker review. My dad finally got his fancy smoker and they want me to take it on it's maiden voyage...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom