Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That sounds amazing!

Yes I love it.
    I can just turn off all the lights in the house, open a window, and a I see a sky full of stars from inside the house.
    Some villages keep their lights on but all it does is keep you from watching the stars and wasting energy.
    There's nobody in the streets at night so why have lights on? :dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yes I love it.
    I can just turn off all the lights in the house, open a window, and a I see a sky full of stars from inside the house.
    Some villages keep their lights on but all it does is keep you from watching the stars and wasting energy.
    There's nobody in the streets at night so why have lights on? :dunno:

The problem here is that there are a ton of people in the streets at night

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I cannot wait until my house is fixed. Every once in a while I can smell the stench of the fire and freak out wondering if it's just the smell that's leftover or if something is on fire again

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Argh!! This new coffee pot has a severe design flaw. It is absolutely impossible to pour a cup without at least 1/4 cup running down the pot and making a mess. (ok, I can pour over the sink to avoid the mess, but it's still annoying!!)

P.S. I feel guilty complaining about stupid ****. At least my house didn't catch on fire and destroy my coffee maker.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Argh!! This new coffee pot has a severe design flaw. It is absolutely impossible to pour a cup without at least 1/4 cup running down the pot and making a mess. (ok, I can pour over the sink to avoid the mess, but it's still annoying!!)

P.S. I feel guilty complaining about stupid ****. At least my house didn't catch on fire and destroy my coffee maker.

I was going to mention that at least you HAVE one. And honestly I do too. I just need to drive out to the west side and pick it up. And I did get my microwave replaced. Our very own Trigger Time gets MASSIVE repz from me for that. Like ALL the repz

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I was going to mention that at least you HAVE one. And honestly I do too. I just need to drive out to the west side and pick it up. And I did get my microwave replaced. Our very own Trigger Time gets MASSIVE repz from me for that. Like ALL the repz

Very nice of him but this bastard could drive too! :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Oh and I did get that nice email today from the mixer manufacturer. I'm pretty sure they're a little worried. They want all kinds of details, pictures, the mixer itself, etc etc etc

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This weekend I'll be having my first drink in well over a month.

I haven't had a lot to drink lately but these past few days have been nothing but stress. First his hours get cut and I have to work 7 days a week to make up for it, then the house catches on fire and my kitchen gets destroyed, then I got robbed again. I'm just over the drama

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom