Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    How was your day mom?
    Did a bunch of nothing here. Piddled a little bit in the garage

I took the neighbor to Lifeplex for an appointment. She is having a lot more trouble getting in and out of the car. I'm not sure how much longer we will be able to transport her to her appointments without having Ancilla take her in their van where she can stay in the wheelchair. I don't want to mess up my back trying to lift/support her.

I was home by about 1 though so it was a short day with her and I got some crocheting projects finished up. Just getting ready to start on the next one.

Too cold to do much of anything outside. I've been starting my son's car every day just to keep the battery up in this cold. He wants me to sell it, but I'm not trying very hard. I may drive it tomorrow depending on how the roads are. It handles great in snow but I don't want to risk sliding off the road with it or something since it doesn't have full coverage. My truck goes through just about anything with the snow tires and weight in the bed.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I brought a wagon full of firewood up to the house this afternoon for tomorrow and then it snowed on it. I hope it doesn't snow too much overnight so I can just knock the snow off as I load it onto the hand cart to bring it inside...I don't want a big puddle on the new floor from snow. I thought I was doing a good thing but didn't realize it was going to snow today.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm not tired. I usually crochet till about midnight so I have an hour and a half to get started on the sweater I need to make for a lady at the nursing home. I need to get that done so I can start on the baby afghan for my niece that is due in February. She picked out a specific pattern and I'm not sure how long it is going to take. I have a few other items on the list after that one is done. The list never gets finished as requests keep being added.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom