jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Oh... and WTF does a $600 wagon do?!?

Other than allow for the kid to safely ride in it from infancy, all the way up til they can drive...not much.

I didn't want a new sofa for Christmas, so I had to come up with something else big for my mother to buy us.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A good recliner rocker is what we got for our first son, it proved useful for both the kids and the gardener. Many times did that chair put both her and the kids into a comfortable sleep.:)

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    A good recliner rocker is what we got for our first son, it proved useful for both the kids and the gardener. Many times did that chair put both her and the kids into a comfortable sleep.:)

My mom works at Kittles. We get more furniture than we need. That's why she wanted to get us a sofa, but I don't want to get baby bodily fluids all over a new sofa.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My mom works at Kittles. We get more furniture than we need. That's why she wanted to get us a sofa, but I don't want to get baby bodily fluids all over a new sofa.

Very true, the recliner rocker lasted as long as the kids were babies for that reason. It did provide comfort for the gardener and peace in the house.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    After the kids got past the baby stage the gardener got rid of it. Like Jagee suspected it had collected a lot of unpleasant stuff.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I was lazy, so we had Bob Evans tonight.

Love the pot roast hash

Doing a little craft work for mama, cut some 8x8 pieces of 3/4. glued and finished nailed 2 pieces together. Painting black, she then modge podges black and white pictures to them. Shes got a **** ton of them to do now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom