Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    :ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15:Yote down!!!!

Hi Gman! Did you see the fudge recipe the other day after you asked about it? If not, I can message you the link.

I have a huge afghan my grandma made for me...it is soooo heavy but I love it! I don't use it much because I don't want the cats to ruin it with their claws but when I get sick and am freezing...that is my blanket I have to use.
    It is amazing that I still have them after all these years and that they are in good shape.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    :ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15:Yote down!!!!

Hi Gman! Did you see the fudge recipe the other day after you asked about it? If not, I can message you the link.

I have a huge afghan my grandma made for me...it is soooo heavy but I love it! I don't use it much because I don't want the cats to ruin it with their claws but when I get sick and am freezing...that is my blanket I have to use.

Yes I did, thank you!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm seeing snow forecast for the weekend, Mrs. G.

Keep an eye on that...we can keep you informed as well. When are you coming up?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have 2 afghans that my granny made for me. One is a lightweight and perfect for naps. The other is a bigger, heavy on that serves as an extra blanket on cold nights. Both have tags that read "made for Danny by grandma C". I would say they are probably 35 to 40 years old.

My grandma gave all the grandkids an afghan and a set of silverware for wedding gifts. The last afghan from grandma is in my closet, I will be getting out in January and passing it on to S. I'll pass on the silverware since she already has at least 2 sets.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Cross posted in the Gander Mountain thread, but I just saw a job posting here in Greenfield for sales associates for Gander Outdoors. Looks like they are re-opening some of the vacant Gander Mtn buildings.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Cross posted in the Gander Mountain thread, but I just saw a job posting here in Greenfield for sales associates for Gander Outdoors. Looks like they are re-opening some of the vacant Gander Mtn buildings.

If they sucked as Gander Mountain what makes them think changing the name to Gander Outdoors will make a difference?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom