Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Evening everyone

Hubby is out in search of more coyotes to shoot. He got a female yesterday and there were more on the cameras this morning so he decided to go out for a few hours.

I am hoping to finish this afghan tonight so I can get the next little project done and then start on another sweater/poncho project.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Cold night to be out hunting.

It is. I told him he better not stay out too long, but we'll see if he listens. When he was out there Monday night, he was out for about 4 hours. He had lots of layers on and hot hands/feet packs in his gloves and boots. Tonight, he tucked them into his long underwear as well and then put on fleece lined jeans under his hunting clothes. He is in the condo but has to have the window open to be able to see/shoot so there is a bit of a draft. Monday night, he woke me up when he got into bed because he was shivering so badly...and that was after a hot shower. I yelled at him....obviously, it was not effective.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm stuck at work and didn't bring any lunch, so by now I'm so hungry that I'm eating the grape Tootsie Pops that are the only things left in the candy dish since Halloween.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Keeping the fire going until 2200 tonight. Gardener has heater going in the greenhouse, I'm getting used to this fresh lettuce in the winter, waiting on the tomatoes.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm stuck at work and didn't bring any lunch, so by now I'm so hungry that I'm eating the grape Tootsie Pops that are the only things left in the candy dish since Halloween.

Are you usually there this late?

Keeping the fire going until 2200 tonight. Gardener has heater going in the greenhouse, I'm getting used to this fresh lettuce in the winter, waiting on the tomatoes.

Fresh tomatoes and lettuce sounds wonderful!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    That's a nice thing for those who work and can't get their earlier in the day, but I don't think many doctors do that anymore.

Yeah, it's one of the nice things about the Franciscan network. They usually have evening hours a few days a week. It's the reason I chose my doctor in Crown Point. I've got my physical scheduled for 5pm in February.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    made it to Plymouth and back,.

Baby looks great, measuring right on schedule and only 1 in there. Heart beat is strong and we even saw the little squirt move around a bit on the ultrasound.

So worth the drive north just for this.

DB, I forgot your M&M's. ughhh

You ate them on the way up, didn't you? :D

It's ok if you ate them or forgot them. You had more important things on your mind.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I have 2 afghans that my granny made for me. One is a lightweight and perfect for naps. The other is a bigger, heavy on that serves as an extra blanket on cold nights. Both have tags that read "made for Danny by grandma C". I would say they are probably 35 to 40 years old.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15:Yote down!!!!

Hi Gman! Did you see the fudge recipe the other day after you asked about it? If not, I can message you the link.

I have a huge afghan my grandma made for me...it is soooo heavy but I love it! I don't use it much because I don't want the cats to ruin it with their claws but when I get sick and am freezing...that is my blanket I have to use.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom