Not open for further replies.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Morning Greg, Expat

we're shut down for the day, to cold to be standing outside all day. Waiting to see if they are going to call it for tomorrow

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys...cold here too. I think it was -4 when I finally got up.

I need to go put out corn for the deer and bust the ice out of their bucket. They are hitting the corn full force with the cold and snow. Bird feeders are all empty again so I need to refill all of those as well. Critters are hungry.

I started the Jimmy yesterday since it hadn't been started for a week and is parked outside....probably should do it again today and let it run while I am out doing my outside routine. My truck is in the garage so I know it will start with no problem.

Expat - Have you seen the cat shelters made out of a tote where they line it with some insulation and fill it with straw (hole cut in the end for them to go in and out)?? Your kitties might like something like that. Our outside kitties have a cat door into the garage and another into the man cave that is a room inside of the garage...man cave is insulated with a wood stove so they are warmer out there than in the house. They hate the walk between here and there, but I know that they go in there when outside and it is cold.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Me too. I hate that the critters have to deal with these temps. I would bring all of the deer inside if hubby would let me! LOL

Oh well...I better get outside and get their corn out. They will be in the yard looking for it. I didn't see the turkeys on the camera the last couple of days so they must be hunkered down in the woods somewhere eating acorns.

HAGD!

I need to get over to see the neighbor and then meet up with Mrs. G later when she gets to town.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Me too. I hate that the critters have to deal with these temps. I would bring all of the deer inside if hubby would let me! LOL

Oh well...I better get outside and get their corn out. They will be in the yard looking for it. I didn't see the turkeys on the camera the last couple of days so they must be hunkered down in the woods somewhere eating acorns.

HAGD!

I need to get over to see the neighbor and then meet up with Mrs. G later when she gets to town.

Try to stay warm !

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    It's "bored at work" season for me.

Same here. Your Lafayette office is dong some work for me, but we’ll be shut down for at least a week due to my excavating contractor shut down this whole week. May not be up and running with weather even next week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom