Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I understand, Saturday was my rough day. But everyone said I had a blast Friday night.:dunno:

Yeah, we moved the fire pit which was no small chore. 6 course of concrete blocks interlocked. 6 ft across the face and 6 ft. deep. Then set up a 16 ft wide 4 ft deep pool and filled it up. That took a lot of beer.
    Dad was hurt this morning. And afternoon....:)

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I don't think I really had a tube top on though, so it's not quite like your night.

Glockmouse in a tube top, double wielding Glocks! Tell your son thanks for sending me the pic, I will cherish it.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Yeah, we moved the fire pit which was no small chore. 6 course of concrete blocks interlocked. 6 ft across the face and 6 ft. deep. Then set up a 16 ft wide 4 ft deep pool and filled it up. That took a lot of beer.
    So, you have some water terrorists now? The babies need their water. You earned your hangover. :yesway:

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Kids got me to setup the pool last Saturday. I'm so glad I didn't wait till this weekend. I've been able to drink beer and get most of the garden done.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Kids got me to setup the pool last Saturday. I'm so glad I didn't wait till this weekend. I've been able to drink beer and get most of the garden done.
    \
    No garden this year. Wife having issues with shoulder and surgery eminent. I can prep and plant but I tend to kill plants not nurture....:)

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Went for a bike ride - first one in a while. Need to get back into riding regularly - I always feel better after a ride.
    2014-06-01_23-59-55.jpeg

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Work....it just sucked. One driver and three hour waits for delivery. And people didn't care. Didn't get my last delivery out until an hour after close :faint:

hubby ordered from his favorite place, hour and a half wait for delivery from them.

me, I'll come pick that **** up instead of wait forever.

and good morning everyone!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom