• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County

Aaron, think about bright lights and loud noises. It should make your hangover better. :twocents:

sun.jpg

Loud-Speakers-Person.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Bloody Mary works great for a hangover. I have a half a beef on order that will be processed in a couple of weeks. Mine is a Jersey steer. Last year, I got a 1/4 from my cousin of a Jersey steer and another 1/4 from our regular butcher that was Angus. The Angus was much fattier.

Flavor was good on both, but I liked the leaner beef.

How are you feeling CM?

I see there is no update from DB so I assume SD45 made it to Culver eventually. I never saw a red jeep or heard sirens when he passed by our neck of the woods. :whistle:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bloody Mary works great for a hangover. I have a half a beef on order that will be processed in a couple of weeks. Mine is a Jersey steer. Last year, I got a 1/4 from my cousin of a Jersey steer and another 1/4 from our regular butcher that was Angus. The Angus was much fattier.

Flavor was good on both, but I liked the leaner beef.

How are you feeling CM?

I see there is no update from DB so I assume SD45 made it to Culver eventually. I never saw a red jeep or heard sirens when he passed by our neck of the woods. :whistle:

I will survive. Not sure why but beer was the order of the evening.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I would love to stay and talk, but I'm at an AWSOME restaurant in Culver with db eating pizza!!!! BBL!!

I believe I know where they are. Root beer floats for dessert?

I will survive. Not sure why but beer was the order of the evening.

No beer last night...watermelon vodka drinks and then doing lemon drops. I can't do the lemon slice very well so I mainly just did shots of the lemon vodka. I believe the Knob Creek was in there somewhere too...I do recall a couple shots of it as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I believe I know where they are. Root beer floats for dessert?

No beer last night...watermelon vodka drinks and then doing lemon drops. I can't do the lemon slice very well so I mainly just did shots of the lemon vodka. I believe the Knob Creek was in there somewhere too...I do recall a couple shots of it as well.

Not drank anything "Hard" since around new years eve Y2K (2000) as it was getting the better of me.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Not drank anything "Hard" since around new years eve Y2K (2000) as it was getting the better of me.

Vodka seems to be the booze of choice most nights with our group. I think last night we had at least one person (not me) who really overdid it. She was hysterical. I'm glad the cops were not called by any of the neighbors. I'm pretty sure they might have been able to hear her. :cool:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

A few years ago my birthday was on the same day they had the big Halloween party at the campground. I was "forced" to do a lot of shots. I get reminded of that night quite often.:ugh:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    A few years ago my birthday was on the same day they had the big Halloween party at the campground. I was "forced" to do a lot of shots. I get reminded of that night quite often.:ugh:

Ive had a few of those nights. I may be young, but I can barely handle that stuff anymore. Plus, I like beer better anyway. More variety and taste.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom