• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I just got a filet out for tomorrow nite. What's up with beef now?

Hello jdmack.

A customer came in and declared, "I'm a beef man. I know my beef." He was ranting and raving about how horrible Angus beef is. As a "beef man", he could tell that angus is inferior to most other beefs. According to him, the only reason people think that angus is good is because of Barack Obama. Obama is, and I quote, "nothing but a puppet of the angus lobby." This customer said that Obama is pushing this inferior angus on America due to the angus lobby controlling his administration.

My favorite quote:
    "If it wasn't for Obama, we could all be eating good beef. But NOOOOOO!!!!! Obama has push this crap down our throats." :tinfoil:

I have no clue why this guy was ranting about beef and Obama, but it was nice to hear another conspiracy besides the feds buying all the 22. :laugh:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    A customer came in and declared, "I'm a beef man. I know my beef." He was ranting and raving about how horrible Angus beef is. As a "beef man", he could tell that angus is inferior to most other beefs. According to him, the only reason people think that angus is good is because of Barack Obama. Obama is, and I quote, "nothing but a puppet of the angus lobby." This customer said that Obama is pushing this inferior angus on America due to the angus lobby controlling his administration.

My favorite quote:
    "If it wasn't for Obama, we could all be eating good beef. But NOOOOOO!!!!! Obama has push this crap down our throats." :tinfoil:

I have no clue why this guy was ranting about beef and Obama, but it was nice to hear another conspiracy besides the feds buying all the 22. :laugh:

WTH is he talking about. When I grew up on the farm in the 70's Angus was thought to be superior beef???

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

My favorite quote:

Just :wow:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I'm SO tired of hearing Obama conspiracies at work. Obama is banning guns, Obama is hoarding 22, Obama has banned 22, Obama is banning concealed carry, Obama.........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom