Pepperoni.gif%20(250x194).gif

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I just have to write out the bills and get them in the mail. Oh, I also have to box up one gun I have sold and another going to the gunsmith. Selling guns is just sad. I hate it.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have to pay all the bills tomorrow night/early Monday morning when my paycheck gets deposited. There goes hundreds of dollars but at least the bills will be paid for the month. I can't wait until I can have a day off

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I feel sorry for you. I know what it's like to go months without a day off. Nothing fun about that. I may be going into that for a while. We keep losing part-timers and it is really hard finding people who want a job.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It is what it is, my friend. Again I could be much worse off. At least I'm b****ing about having to pay the bills instead of freaking out that I CAN'T pay them. And as sad as it is, I'm getting used to working every day. Friday and Saturday nights are the worst. That's over for the week so I have nothing to complain about.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It is what it is, my friend. Again I could be much worse off. At least I'm b****ing about having to pay the bills instead of freaking out that I CAN'T pay them. And as sad as it is, I'm getting used to working every day. Friday and Saturday nights are the worst. That's over for the week so I have nothing to complain about.
    I feel a little foolish *****ing about having to sell guns to get a new furnace and *****ing about ex-GF drama and then thinking about you working every single day without a break.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I feel a little foolish *****ing about having to sell guns to get a new furnace and *****ing about ex-GF drama and then thinking about you working every single day without a break.

Don't feel that way. We all have issues. And I would much rather work every day than have to deal with drama regarding ANY of my exes!!! I would also rather do this than have to get a new furnace!!! I simply like to see the bright side of things. Sometimes it's hard, but the more you do it, the easier it becomes.

Holy :poop: I sound just like my mother. I am turning into her after all! :faint:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    And don't think there aren't upsides to it. I no longer pay for a babysitter. That's a LOT of money. I have someone home all day to help around the house. Not near as much cleaning for me to do. I usually have dinner ready and waiting for me when I get home or shortly after. Usually. There are good things about being the breadwinner and having a stay at home dad here :)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Don't feel that way. We all have issues. And I would much rather work every day than have to deal with drama regarding ANY of my exes!!! I would also rather do this than have to get a new furnace!!! I simply like to see the bright side of things. Sometimes it's hard, but the more you do it, the easier it becomes.

Holy :poop: I sound just like my mother. I am turning into her after all! :faint:
    Sometimes I wish I was a mind reader so that I could know the truth once and for all. But then sometimes the thought of really knowing what goes on in that head of hers scares the crap out of me. ;)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sometimes I wish I was a mind reader so that I could know the truth once and for all. But then sometimes the thought of really knowing what goes on in that head of hers scares the crap out of me. ;)

I'm very glad I'm not a mind reader! I think some people would scare me and others would make me cry at the lack of rational thought. Besides, being a mind reader would take a lot of the fun out of a lot of things!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Wanna know a secret? Women have no idea what they want. I don't even know what I want. That's why we send mixed signals. Our desires change in the blink of an eye. And believe it or not it's just as maddening to us. You guys can get away from us, even if it's temporary. We can't.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Wanna know a secret? Women have no idea what they want. I don't even know what I want. That's why we send mixed signals. Our desires change in the blink of an eye. And believe it or not it's just as maddening to us. You guys can get away from us, even if it's temporary. We can't.
    That's actually helpful. I can see her indecision. I'm just not quick enough to react to 180 degree changes in a micro-second.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Seriously. I could lose my woman card for saying it but it's true. We have no idea what the f*** we want from one minute to the next. We're creatures of emotion, not rationality. Sometimes I just want to cuddle. The next minute you better get you damn hands off of me and just go away. It isn't necessarily anything that you've done. Something just changed. I've learned to live with it (obviously) and my other half has learned to just go with the flow. However there are some things that are inexcusable. Abuse and infidelity are the top two. No matter what my mood changes to I will never becomes abusive nor will I stray. Either of those is deplorable

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I should be running away as fast as I can. Men aren't rational either.

More so than we are! We're insane!!!

And on that note I am off to bed. Foghorn Leghorn next door is crowing up a storm and the sun is rising. I need to attempt to sleep.

Have a great day.

Also.....I really want to kill the rooster next door. I hate that thing. And I'm pretty sure there are TWO of them now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom