mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We "anonymously" connect on an online discussion board that centers around a VERY controversial and highly regulated subject that many mothers are opposed to.

But his doctor really does know me. This ought to be interesting. DB - I expect a full report of what you told him and if he believed it! Maybe you could tell him we hang out together on the pirate ship!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    But his doctor really does know me. This ought to be interesting. DB - I expect a full report of what you told him and if he believed it! Maybe you could tell him we hang out together on the pirate ship!

LOL. It will be interesting. I could open up INGO at the office, hand him my phone and ask If he wants to say hi to mom45!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    LOL. It will be interesting. I could open up INGO at the office, hand him my phone and ask If he wants to say hi to mom45!

I won't be online much tomorrow. I am taking the neighbor lady to Plymouth to get supplies for her little pond (one of those little plastic ponds) so we can get it going and get some flowers planted around it. When we get back, I am picking up a friend and we are heading to LaPorte to the butcher. We are taking my suburban. I'll be looking for a report when I get back home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom