Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    :mods:

I don't mind the oatmeal in a cookie though, my gma makes choc chunk cookies with oatmeal in them...O.M.G. :drool: for sure. Raisins on the other hand...:puke:
    i can do oatmeal, my sisters chocalate chip peanut butter cookies are heavenly though...

Ice cold vitamin "D" milk and a hand full of Oatmeal raisin cookies.......to die for.
    ill take the milk, I love milk, I can drink 2 gallons a week by myself. My grandma use to make me milk the goat when I would spend the night, nothing better than scrambled eggs you just got out of the chicken coop, cold goats milk and made from scratch banana pancakes:drool:

I got him for you.
    thanks mom!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not done the goats milk but when you mix up your eggs with the cream right off the top of the fresh milk pail (right out of the cow) you are eating heaven.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    i can do oatmeal, my sisters chocalate chip peanut butter cookies are heavenly though...

ill take the milk, I love milk, I can drink 2 gallons a week by myself. My grandma use to make me milk the goat when I would spend the night, nothing better than scrambled eggs you just got out of the chicken coop, cold goats milk and made from scratch banana pancakes:drool:

thanks mom!

I grew up with a herd of goats. We got rid of ours here a few years ago. I miss them. We always had nice chats during milking time.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I ordered a half a beef for the freezer today from my cousin. Nothing better than home grown beef! Everyone keeps talking about prices going up but I am getting it for the same price as last year. $2.25 a pound hanging weight and 40 cents a pound to process. Amish place is doing the processing. It's a Jersey steer so it should be nice and lean again. I can't wait...my freezer is looking sad! Selection is limited in there.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I want it to warm up soon! My garden needs to be planted so we can start enjoying fresh tomatoes and other good things to eat!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I ordered a half a beef for the freezer today from my cousin. Nothing better than home grown beef! Everyone keeps talking about prices going up but I am getting it for the same price as last year. $2.25 a pound hanging weight and 40 cents a pound to process. Amish place is doing the processing. It's a Jersey steer so it should be nice and lean again. I can't wait...my freezer is looking sad! Selection is limited in there.

Wish I had room for a freezer. Did the 1/2 beefs for years, but in my current house I don't really have a place for a freezer.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    194217_10100156058379874_1554914480_o.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom