Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    The only problem is that I have to do the cooking, and the kitchen is a mess...so I have to clean the kitchen, then cook, then clean it up again :faint:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yeah, I hate doing dishes, but don't like cooking in a messy kitchen either.

The dishwasher washes 98% of what I use. If I can't put it in there, I tend not to use it...other than my cast iron skillet and dutch oven. Those get used all the time.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Oh yeah, I will NEVER live in a house without a dishwasher again. I use it all of the time, but the problem is loading/unloading along with the big stuff that doesn't fit that needs to be hand washed just sits in the sink

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Oh yeah, I will NEVER live in a house without a dishwasher again. I use it all of the time, but the problem is loading/unloading along with the big stuff that doesn't fit that needs to be hand washed just sits in the sink

I just unload while I am simmering stuff or doing other things that I have to wait on while in the kitchen. I sometimes put it off until I have to unload though...because I have to reload! LOL

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Mac and cheese for dinner tonight because Mom offered to cook, and that's all she cooks. :laugh: (She's 81 and has mobility issues, so she needs something easy.)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mac and cheese for dinner tonight because Mom offered to cook, and that's all she cooks. :laugh: (She's 81 and has mobility issues, so she needs something easy.)

That sounds good on a cold, damp day like this. I had grilled cheese for lunch. Hit the spot.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Pics on the re-paint "TT"

Just dropped the G-daughter at school. Apparently the phone calls and e-mails have done some good. Staff posted up along the side street where I drop her to keep the idiots and brain dead in some order while dropping the kids off. Stupidity runs rampant over there every morning.
    Done. Now I need to dirty her up :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom