• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Agreed. They don't think much about what they say. They don't really bother with checking themselves if they believe what they say. They are only concerned that YOU believe what they say, and that it somehow will affect you and justify their behavior. It's just bizarre IMO. Serious insecurity.

Fortunately I'm intelligent enough to know that race does not have anything to do with rudeness. I see all different attitudes from all different races. However there are people out there who would then be put off by anyone who is black because apparently "black people are rude". That's a terrible way to think. And this woman is (probably inadvertently) helping sway peoples' opinions that way. Sad :(

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I was jesting (with respect to the previous comment only).
    Awesome that you contacted Fenway. My guess is he was busy wrangling us noob moderators at that time... certainly worth a revisit, he's a pretty busy guy.
    You're welcome to make him/the team aware that I'm willing and able if it's needed. I am happy to help but am not upset about not being a mod - so if I'm needed just let me know.

Either way I'm going to continue perusing INGO and taking part :).

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Fortunately I'm intelligent enough to know that race does not have anything to do with rudeness. I see all different attitudes from all different races. However there are people out there who would then be put off by anyone who is black because apparently "black people are rude". That's a terrible way to think. And this woman is (probably inadvertently) helping sway peoples' opinions that way. Sad :(
    True.
    I'd like to think anyone who witnesses her behavior would likely react the same as you and I. Sadly, there are people out there who may not. As mentioned prior, her children are especially susceptible. :(

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    You're welcome to make him/the team aware that I'm willing and able if it's needed. I am happy to help but am not upset about not being a mod - so if I'm needed just let me know.

Either way I'm going to continue perusing INGO and taking part :).
    That's the best part of 'the job'

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

I've worked in retail long enough to know that black people are rude, white people are rude, yellow people are rude, etc. I've also been around enough to know that black people are polite, white people are polite, and yellow people are polite.

I could just narrow it down to: People are rude, people are polite.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    RnR, I really admire people who can keep it together while getting crapped on by customers. Good job!

I have been blessed with the ability to insult you and make you feel like crap in the most polite way possible. I've also been blessed with quick wit and the ability to think and react on the fly. It's actually quite entertaining at times.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I have been blessed with the ability to insult you and make you feel like crap in the most polite way possible. I've also been blessed with quick wit and the ability to think and react on the fly. It's actually quite entertaining [STRIKE]at times[/STRIKE] every time I have an opportunity to do it.
    FTFY

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Whoops :).

We keep hourly backups of our corporate site/forums so minimal data would be lost if you did that!

We backed up the night before and it was the following morning when I had my oops moment. I learned how to restore it too. It was a while before I lived that one down.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I have been blessed with the ability to insult you and make you feel like crap in the most polite way possible. I've also been blessed with quick wit and the ability to think and react on the fly. It's actually quite entertaining at times.

As I get older I find that I handle those situations better. If I can i'll just walk away. Sometimes it just isn't worth it.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    We backed up the night before and it was the following morning when I had my oops moment. I learned how to restore it too. It was a while before I lived that one down.

My head is rather knucklular, so luckily for INGO, it is probably best that I cannot tinker with databases or the site data as a whole.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom