• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the boy needed some hiking boots when they went fishing yesterday. he has outgrown yet ONE MORE PAIR of shoes. He is wearing a men 11 now

no money to buy shoes, go shopping in Dads closet, they fit him now. AND HE'S ONLY 11!!!

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    the boy needed some hiking boots when they went fishing yesterday. he has outgrown yet ONE MORE PAIR of shoes. He is wearing a men 11 now

no money to buy shoes, go shopping in Dads closet, they fit him now. AND HE'S ONLY 11!!!

Good grief. STOP FEEDING HIM! I know the feeling, my daughter is 7 and already 4'8".

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good grief. STOP FEEDING HIM! I know the feeling, my daughter is 7 and already 4'8".

the hubby was mad that the boy took a pair of his boots. I told him to relax, he'll outgrow them in 6 mths and then he can have them back

He is 5'3" now.. stood on tip toes the other day and said something about looking me in the eye. told him "that's fine, I'll still knock you out you do wrong."

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    the hubby was mad that the boy took a pair of his boots. I told him to relax, he'll outgrow them in 6 mths and then he can have them back

He is 5'3" now.. stood on tip toes the other day and said something about looking me in the eye. told him "that's fine, I'll still knock you out you do wrong."

My momma told me about the same thing when I was that age, I was already 3-4 inches taller than her. :laugh:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio

That's one big kid!!! , , when my son was about 12 or 13 I came home from work one night, found a pair of size 14 shoes by the back door. Well, I was a little worried. Looked in on the wife, sleeping, by herself!!!!! Then this huge kid comes walking out of the basement with X box games in his hands ,was my sons buddy, 13 yrs old, 6'4" 250 pounds!!!! I was so relieved!!!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That's one big kid!!! , , when my son was about 12 or 13 I came home from work one night, found a pair of size 14 shoes by the back door. Well, I was a little worried. Looked in on the wife, sleeping, by herself!!!!! Then this huge kid comes walking out of the basement with X box games in his hands ,was my sons buddy, 13 yrs old, 6'4" 250 pounds!!!! I was so relieved!!!!

yes, I am not looking forward to that sd. I know it's coming

I am starting to snooze so I need to move and go to the store.

You guys have a good day if I don't make it back later

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom