Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Vertigo passed, thanks, BA. Must have been a 24 hour virusy thing... felt like crap for a while and then better. Took Thursday off work.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Vertigo passed, thanks, BA. Must have been a 24 hour virusy thing... felt like crap for a while and then better. Took Thursday off work.
    Very glad to hear that. I hear that stuff is pretty rough. So why up so early? I have no earthly idea why I rolled out on a Saturday morning at 3:15.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I just got up to check on my mom. She had a nasty fall yesterday and was too sore to get in and out of bed, so she's sleeping in her recliner.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I just got up to check on my mom. She had a nasty fall yesterday and was too sore to get in and out of bed, so she's sleeping in her recliner.

Oh man that's terrible. Sadly my mother wouldn't let me know if anything happened to her like that. I swear that woman still thinks she's 25. She and my step dad have gone on more snowmobiling trips this winter than I care to think about!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Ouch, that stinks. Hope she gets to feeling better. My mom doesn't live with me but she is still pretty good at driving me nuts.

Hehe I know that feeling, but we get along really well most of the time. She's 81 and doesn't get around well. I'm just upset that I wasn't closer to home when it happened. I was headed to Indy for a meeting (150 miles away for me) and she had to call paramedics to get her up off the floor and take her to the ER. Silly Mom didn't want to disturb my meeting so she didn't call me until she got home from ER in the afternoon.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hehe I know that feeling, but we get along really well most of the time. She's 81 and doesn't get around well. I'm just upset that I wasn't closer to home when it happened. I was headed to Indy for a meeting (150 miles away for me) and she had to call paramedics to get her up off the floor and take her to the ER. Silly Mom didn't want to disturb my meeting so she didn't call me until she got home from ER in the afternoon.

Sounds exactly like my mother. She cracked her pelvis in two places about a year ago. I didn't know about it until months later

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Oh man that's terrible. Sadly my mother wouldn't let me know if anything happened to her like that. I swear that woman still thinks she's 25. She and my step dad have gone on more snowmobiling trips this winter than I care to think about!

Yeah, she didn't let me know right away but I would have found out when I came home.

Birds, you didn't kill the thread. I'm just typing totally in the dark, and it takes a while. LOL

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, just really sore. Having trouble getting up from sitting, and really shaky walking. I think she'll be lots better in a couple of days. Thanks. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom