Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    WOW do tell. :popcorn:

Driver forgot to take an order of breadsticks to someone. A man called to let me know. I offered to either have the driver bring them some breadsticks or to credit their account. Told him it was totally up to him. He asked for the breadsticks. Ok no problem. I told him that I would make him some fresh ones and that as soon as a driver got back I would send them out. All was well.

A few minutes later his wife called. She was irate. She wanted to know exactly when the driver would be back. I told her I wasn't sure since he was out on more than one delivery but it shouldn't be long and then I would send him out with fresh hot breadsticks. She told me to stop being a rude smartass (huh????) and hung up.

A few minutes later she calls back AGAIN and says she's coming to get her breadsticks. I told her that was fine. She AGAIN told me to stop being rude and that I better be smiling when she got there.

Fast forward 20 minutes and she shows up asking who the rude b**** on the phone was. I told her it was me and that I had no intention of being rude. She then cussed me out, called me every name in the book, and told me to come out to the parking lot so she could "beat my ass". THEN she said she had a right to be rude because she's 35 years old and her mother is black. I don't know how age or race gives you a right to be rude but whatever. So I gave her some fresh breadsticks and told her that I'm very sorry but that my store will no longer be able to serve her. She lost it. She was screaming and cussing and threatening me. I just kept saying "goodbye ma'am...have a nice evening" as her husband was almost pushing her out the door. She was screaming at me all the way to her car. Customers were inside at the time laughing at her making a fool of herself.

All over breadsticks. Really???

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Driver forgot to take an order of breadsticks to someone. A man called to let me know. I offered to either have the driver bring them some breadsticks or to credit their account. Told him it was totally up to him. He asked for the breadsticks. Ok no problem. I told him that I would make him some fresh ones and that as soon as a driver got back I would send them out. All was well.

A few minutes later his wife called. She was irate. She wanted to know exactly when the driver would be back. I told her I wasn't sure since he was out on more than one delivery but it shouldn't be long and then I would send him out with fresh hot breadsticks. She told me to stop being a rude smartass (huh????) and hung up.

A few minutes later she calls back AGAIN and says she's coming to get her breadsticks. I told her that was fine. She AGAIN told me to stop being rude and that I better be smiling when she got there.

Fast forward 20 minutes and she shows up asking who the rude b**** on the phone was. I told her it was me and that I had no intention of being rude. She then cussed me out, called me every name in the book, and told me to come out to the parking lot so she could "beat my ass". THEN she said she had a right to be rude because she's 35 years old and her mother is black. I don't know how age or race gives you a right to be rude but whatever. So I gave her some fresh breadsticks and told her that I'm very sorry but that my store will no longer be able to serve her. She lost it. She was screaming and cussing and threatening me. I just kept saying "goodbye ma'am...have a nice evening" as her husband was almost pushing her out the door. She was screaming at me all the way to her car. Customers were inside at the time laughing at her making a fool of herself.

All over breadsticks. Really???

WOW.Sounds like she's :nuts: big time.

Even as a Frenchman who loves bread I wouldn't be pissed if you forgot my bread. :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    WOW.Sounds like she's :nuts: big time.

Even as a Frenchman who loves bread I wouldn't be pissed if you forgot my bread. :):

Especially when I said I would have some fresh ones brought back to you! That's what baffled me about it. You want me to come fight you in the parking lot over breadsticks? Seriously???? The other customers were laughing at her and she kept getting madder because I wasn't intimidated by her in any way

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I wonder those type of people do if something worse than not having bread happens in her live.
    Like her car gets damaged by someone else or worse. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Especially when I said I would have some fresh ones brought back to you! That's what baffled me about it. You want me to come fight you in the parking lot over breadsticks? Seriously???? The other customers were laughing at her and she kept getting madder because I wasn't intimidated by her in any way

Looks like you did what you should.Say sorry and either offer to give the money back or make her fresh ones now.
    Maybe she had a very bad day and that last little thing sent her over the edge.Or maybe she's always nuts like that. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom