mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I may have to head to bed soon. We have early plans tomorrow. Who in the world plans stuff that requires getting up at 4:30 on a Saturday?

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Been reading about all of the technology that has gone into the '13~'14 Dodge Rams. Air suspension, 8-speed trans, automatic grill vent adjustment - it all seems pretty cool.

To be honest though I got the Toyota because it has a history of being reliable and having a long service life with relatively few issues. All of this new tech on the Ram is impressive but I'd definitely want to wait 3~5 years to see how well that technology holds up. The more complex it becomes the more potential avenues for failure exist.

That said - the technology is impressive!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am out for the night guys. INGO is acting up for me now too...keep getting weird messages and unable to connect to pages. May as well set the alarm and get some sleep.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Been reading about all of the technology that has gone into the '13~'14 Dodge Rams. Air suspension, 8-speed trans, automatic grill vent adjustment - it all seems pretty cool.

To be honest though I got the Toyota because it has a history of being reliable and having a long service life with relatively few issues. All of this new tech on the Ram is impressive but I'd definitely want to wait 3~5 years to see how well that technology holds up. The more complex it becomes the more potential avenues for failure exist.

That said - the technology is impressive!
    I've got nothing against technology. I've made my living with technology. However, when it comes to cars, my dream is to build something custom using components from the past that have been proven to be nearly bulletproof. All I really need is auto, air and comfort. The rest just costs more money as far as I'm concerned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom