• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You just haven't me the right cats! LOL! I like pretty much all animals. Growing up on a farm does that to ya...you either love them or hate them.

I love most wildlife but I've never learned to appreciate a pet that has no desire to please me. I guess that's why I've stuck with dogs and trained them well.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I love most wildlife but I've never learned to appreciate a pet that has no desire to please me. I guess that's why I've stuck with dogs and trained them well.

I have cats that are smart. That's my story, and I am sticking to it!!

Howdy mom, I got a lot done! Two funerals, remodeled bathroom, got the bike ready!

It would have been better minus the funerals, but you have been busy! Bike weather can't get here soon enough for me!

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Got the bike all ready, lubed and oil changed! Had a Kalamazoo county officer watch me for about an hour, but I guess he was doing his job. But I am ready to roll!!

:yesway:......Had this'n out fer a stretch.....run up my Sis/BIL's......it still up'ere.....:):......she brought me back the house,LOL....I'll go run it back, next nice even'n or so...

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Sorry, never developed much of a taste for beer. I usually go with rum instead.

Ok lets put it this way….a house without an alcoholic beverage is like a car with no gas, and a gun without ammo.

I've done my share of bourbon, whiskey, and vodka when I was away for school. I can't handle it anymore. Hah

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Got the bike all ready, lubed and oil changed! Had a Kalamazoo county officer watch me for about an hour, but I guess he was doing his job. But I am ready to roll!!

Its been several years since I had my last bike. One of these days I may get the urge to do it again. If I do it will almost certainly be something big and comfortable. I've got no interest in winning any races anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom