• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    For my oldest the rice in the bottle was the big hit. He just couldn't get enough to eat and was waking up every two or three hours. The doc we had at the time had to be 80 years old. He said to give that boy something heavy on his stomach and he will sleep all night. He was right.

That advice still works around here...feed him and he'll be asleep pretty hard

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    For my oldest the rice in the bottle was the big hit. He just couldn't get enough to eat and was waking up every two or three hours. The doc we had at the time had to be 80 years old. He said to give that boy something heavy on his stomach and he will sleep all night. He was right.
    Them common sense Drs. don't exist any more.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    truth right there. When I took our 12yo to the dr for his shots, sure enough ObamaCare reared it's ugly head (the infamous gun question)
    I've instructed the wife to say no to that question, give them no information one way or the other. Say yes and next thing I know CPS will be knocking at the door to take my kids... And I reckon they will come armed cause they know I have guns... It will be a Waco stand off in Indiana!

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    I guess I would have answered,"what do you think got him here"?

I've instructed the wife to say no to that question, give them no information one way or the other. Say yes and next thing I know CPS will be knocking at the door to take my kids... And I reckon they will come armed cause they know I have kids... It will be a Waco stand off in Indiana!

I had warned both boys to keep their mouths shut unless the dr specifically asked them a question. The 10yo was just along for the ride so I didn't expect him to get asked anything. I said no and the 12yo smirked...little snot...but he kept his mouth shut

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I had warned both boys to keep their mouths shut unless the dr specifically asked them a question. The 10yo was just along for the ride so I didn't expect him to get asked anything. I said no and the 12yo smirked...little snot...but he kept his mouth shut
    My daughter always had a problem with keeping her mouth shut... Damn women!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom