• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Well I feel like an ass today. I was going to trade a guy my marine aquarium for his AR, then the wife got involved and reminded me of an upcoming bill we had:ugh: I had to say sorry, the trade idea is off the table... At least we weren't set on the deal yet, but I hate going back on something like that!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well I feel like an ass today. I was going to trade a guy my marine aquarium for his AR, then the wife got involved and reminded me of an upcoming bill we had:ugh: I had to say sorry, the trade idea is off the table... At least we weren't set on the deal yet, but I hate going back on something like that!

Dang wives...they always interfere! :lmfao:

Thanks for not snowing on us today.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Family first.........I will let you hoot 1 of my AR's if it will make you feel worse....I mean Uh, well, better.....:laugh:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Dang wives...they always interfere! :lmfao:

Thanks for not snowing on us today.
    no problem mom, I think I'm finally off for the season... Yeah, my thoughts about wives line up with yours... I'm already in hot water for forgetting to tell her I got my LTCH until it came in the mail, this little misunderstanding about put her over the edge!

Things happen. I don't get too riled up if someone decides against a deal.
    I just don't like to back out of a deal, I did offer to take some off the price for him considering the circumstances, but I haven't heard back, kinda doubt I will at this point?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    no problem mom, I think I'm finally off for the season... Yeah, my thoughts about wives line up with yours... I'm already in hot water for forgetting to tell her I got my LTCH until it came in the mail, this little misunderstanding about put her over the edge!

I'm sure glad I don't have one!

Going to see if I can get the dude to take me to dinner now...I'm hungry. BBL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom