mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Me too, hope that works for them. That's a tough business.

I am not sure I would want to attempt it. Everyone always tells me I should make meals to sell to folks that work...like a meals to go sort of thing. I would HATE to have to do everything the health department would require for something like that. I like to bake and cook, but am not sure I would want to HAVE to do it every day. In the summer, I don't bake as much cause I hate heating up the house. Having your own business ties you down too much. I am not interested in that at this point in my life. We've done that and it was good, but I'm done with it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    THanks. Is there a Union Mills sign off of SR 421? Pointing east?

I'm not sure if there is a sign at 421...You would be on 6 heading east from 421 though. I do know there is a sign at the road that goes into Union Mills (pretty sure that is 400 West cause the family farm is on 425 West). You go south on 400 and it is as you come into town on the left. About a block before the legion if the map is accurate that I'm looking at.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    All this food talk is making me hungry too. Might have to get hubby moving so we can go try out some vittles!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'm not sure if there is a sign at 421...You would be on 6 heading east from 421 though. I do know there is a sign at the road that goes into Union Mills (pretty sure that is 400 West cause the family farm is on 425 West). You go south on 400 and it is as you come into town on the left. About a block before the legion if the map is accurate that I'm looking at.
    Well, for being 150 mi. southeast of there, I have it in my minds eye.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom