mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    If not better in the 4 week time she will most likely have to have some surgical procedure.
    I now have to give her daily Vitamin B-12 shot and her other supplements have been tripled as well. Missing so much intestine that she does not get the nutrition needed from her food. Just a mess.

That doesn't sound good. I will add her to my prayer list! That list grows every day...my cousin had a biopsy yesterday and found out she has breast cancer so there's another one. I really hate cancer. I have two other cousins that were diagnosed in 2012 with breast cancer and are both cancer free now...hoping they stay that way. I saw what they went through with their treatments and was relieved to hear that the one diagnosed yesterday is in the very early stages.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That doesn't sound good. I will add her to my prayer list! That list grows every day...my cousin had a biopsy yesterday and found out she has breast cancer so there's another one. I really hate cancer. I have two other cousins that were diagnosed in 2012 with breast cancer and are both cancer free now...hoping they stay that way. I saw what they went through with their treatments and was relieved to hear that the one diagnosed yesterday is in the very early stages.

I will put them in our prayers as well. I am a "C" survivor. In remission for over 10 years. I am out 8 years past my "DUE" date given by the Dr. Every day is a gift and a blessing.

Our prayer list grows with every day as well.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I really thought we were having a bad winter but their is rally bad!
    Hope Mom's trees turn out ok.

Hubby has me shopping on another site.

There are branches down all over. Spring clean up will be fun. I figure I'll just get the truck out and drive around the yard and then we can have a big bonfire!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This was our road on my way home from town. I just couldn't believe how much snow was piled in the road!

0313141035.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi BnB
    Mom what a mess.

Yep...that it is. My daughter was going to try to come over yesterday and now I am really glad I told her to stay put. Then she texted last night and said her and her boyfriend both had their vehicles stuck in the parking lot at their apartment. Their landlord decided plowing was not necessary! She said some neighbors helped dig her out and she got her car moved to the front lot so she could get to work this morning. When I was in town for my meeting, they had front loaders loading trucks full of snow to haul it out of the parking lots and intersections.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I've had a few people tell me that we are supposed to be in a weather pattern where we should expect this for the next few years. I hope they are wrong.

I can handle snow. I can handle cold. I just can't handle THIS MUCH snow and cold together!! LOL

I can't remember a winter with this many school cancellations and delays ever.

I'm going to start trying to think WARM thoughts from now and think spring! I want flowers and warm breezes and my house windows open! A ride on the motorcycle or a day in the fishing boat would be okay too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom