• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Lori should join the Lurking League. We need more women, having mom and a frosty are fine, but one more would be nice!

Lurking League? I used to be on here ALL the freakin' time before I met my husband (long story short I had a different user name, Que approved me using this one instead) and was actually maxed out on rep when I stopped posting so much

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Kind of hard to train them and have them learn much with those hours

It's their choice...that's the availability they give us. Most of them do know a fair amount about guns (more that me) but I just don't have enough of them there enough to keep up with customers. I'm not "supposed" to call numbers, supposed to keep everything in front of the counter looking good but I hate seeing people waiting. I've started grabbing people who are just there to pick up web order guns and taking care of them but it's a drop in the bucket

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Lurking League? I used to be on here ALL the freakin' time before I met my husband (long story short I had a different user name, Que approved me using this one instead) and was actually maxed out on rep when I stopped posting so much
    Let husban know that anymore interference with you posting on INGO will be met with the full force of the mighty Lurking a league!!:shady:

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Let husban know that anymore interference with you posting on INGO will be met with the full force of the mighty Lurking a league!!:shady:

lol he's the one who got me posting on here again. He's around and about...but he doesn't come in the break room often if at all...he encourages my gun habits

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    It's their choice...that's the availability they give us. Most of them do know a fair amount about guns (more that me) but I just don't have enough of them there enough to keep up with customers. I'm not "supposed" to call numbers, supposed to keep everything in front of the counter looking good but I hate seeing people waiting. I've started grabbing people who are just there to pick up web order guns and taking care of them but it's a drop in the bucket

Almost sounds like they are set up to fail. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom