mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Is the night shift a bit early tonight? I'm off to play poker in a few minutes! I hope I win some money tonight. Last week, we came home with 20 cents...very sad night that was!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Is the night shift a bit early tonight? I'm off to play poker in a few minutes! I hope I win some money tonight. Last week, we came home with 20 cents...very sad night that was!
    20 up is better than 20 down. Good luck and enjoy!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I played strip poker once and came home with one sock and very cleaned beans!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dang, had an issue with my wife's Marlin 795 today. It hasn't been out of the safe since Sept/Oct and in using it today, she was having several FTF and FTE. After bringing it home and looking at it, the oil/lub on the bolt had gotten all gummy & sticky.

Thing is, that I cleaned and oiled my 10/22 at the same time and it wasn't gummy. Same oil on both, Hoppes Gun Oil in the orange bottle????:dunno:

I have had occasion when a well oiled gun sets for a while in a closed space the oil gets gummy.

Was there any corrosion present. If not just clean it up real good. Get all the old oil off and start fresh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom