mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :puke: I get up at 0130, I'm not waking up now. Quite the opposite. Good day Ma'am.

But I get what you meant. :yesway:

:lmfao::lmfao:

I guess my plans are changing...need to make a couple of calls. Sounds like it is going to be beer:30 at our friend's house tonight. He just called and got done with work early...has to get rid of the semi and pick up his truck and then heading home. Might be taking the roast there now! My plans are always changing!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Hi mom and greg.

I haven't been around much lately since I've been busy with work and SCUBA. I'm off until Friday this week since I'm going to be sent to Minneapolis next week. I also don't have any SCUBA this week, so I have lots of INGO time. :rockwoot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi mom and greg.

I haven't been around much lately since I've been busy with work and SCUBA. I'm off until Friday this week since I'm going to be sent to Minneapolis next week. I also don't have any SCUBA this week, so I have lots of INGO time. :rockwoot:

I just thought they were working you to death!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hi CT2. You get up at 1:30 AM?

Yep, that's un Godly ain't it?

Hello everyone! :wavey:

Good afternoon jd79 :wavey:
    :lmfao::lmfao:

I guess my plans are changing...need to make a couple of calls. Sounds like it is going to be beer:30 at our friend's house tonight. He just called and got done with work early...has to get rid of the semi and pick up his truck and then heading home. Might be taking the roast there now! My plans are always changing!

Sounds like a change for the better!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yep, that's un Godly ain't it?

Good afternoon jd79 :wavey:

Sounds like a change for the better!

My beer:30 will probably be the vodka cranberry stuff we drink, but the guys can have their beer. He just started this job last week and was working 12 hour days every day so he was afraid he was going to have that schedule every day! I'm glad for him that he is already done. He has a route in the Goshen area I think so has to go to South Bend yet and get rid of the truck before heading home.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hi mom and greg.

Well then. lets see that post count get to 5000 by the weekend.:yesway:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    My beer:30 will probably be the vodka cranberry stuff we drink, but the guys can have their beer. He just started this job last week and was working 12 hour days every day so he was afraid he was going to have that schedule every day! I'm glad for him that he is already done. He has a route in the Goshen area I think so has to go to South Bend yet and get rid of the truck before heading home.
    That's good news. I have driven semi in my earlier days. Do you know where Millersburg is?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom