Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Got my snow blower today! Woot!

Now I wait...

sb1-s.jpg

sb2-s.jpg

414 CC Monster motor... It should be a beast :).

homer-drool-350x244.png

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think I found my desk!!!! WOW!!! Too cold to do anything outside so I decided to organize my work area. I haven't touched my desktop computer for several months so I deleted all of my files off of it and saved them to a jump drive...running the defrag now so I can take it apart and stash it. I'll save it as a backup but am pretty sure I won't be going back to XP anytime soon.

Time to go get my roast in the oven for supper....pretty quiet on here so I'm getting stuff done! Not saying it is INGO's fault when things don't get done, but it could be. :dunno:

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I think I found my desk!!!! WOW!!! Too cold to do anything outside so I decided to organize my work area. I haven't touched my desktop computer for several months so I deleted all of my files off of it and saved them to a jump drive...running the defrag now so I can take it apart and stash it. I'll save it as a backup but am pretty sure I won't be going back to XP anytime soon.

Time to go get my roast in the oven for supper....pretty quiet on here so I'm getting stuff done! Not saying it is INGO's fault when things don't get done, but it could be. :dunno:

Work done is work done. Haha. The girlie and I are talking rings for me. Lol. God help me.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The sun looks nice. I have no place I need to go so decided to do some catch up things around the house. Drinking coffee, eating popcorn and catching up. I see the other computer finally quit whatever it was doing and shut down so I can now take it apart and remove it! Off I go...bbs

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom