Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning gang!

Sunny here and have gone up several degrees...I believe it is -6 now. WOOHOOO!!!

:shady::shady::shady:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi mom!!! Our lil boy Ty is all grown up!! ( sigh) they grow up so fast!!

I know...does this mean I have to buy a dress for the wedding? Can I wear my blue jeans? I could wear my boots and cowboy hat if it is a country wedding. Us rednecks like those kind. The last wedding I went to had straw bales for everyone to sit on during the ceremony and there was a tree stand behind the "altar".

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Hey...does that mean what I think it means? Is this a good thing? If so, Congratulations!! :rockwoot:

Not yet. Hopefully a while longer. Her 1 year old son is mine. But not mine if ya catch my drift. It dont bother me none. I know ill be a good influence and role model. Hopefully assuming eerything goes how I want, ill be happy with being half the father to him as what I had. :)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I know...does this mean I have to buy a dress for the wedding? Can I wear my blue jeans? I could wear my boots and cowboy hat if it is a country wedding. Us rednecks like those kind. The last wedding I went to had straw bales for everyone to sit on during the ceremony and there was a tree stand behind the "altar".
    Did the father of the bride have a shotgun held to the head of the groom?

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Not yet. Hopefully a while longer. Her 1 year old son is mine. But not mine if ya catch my drift. It dont bother me none. I know ill be a good influence and role model. Hopefully assuming eerything goes how I want, ill be happy with being half the father to him as what I had. :)
    Blood doesn't matter as much as love. If you get married [or just stay with her until the day you die, whatever] so long as you always love him like your son it won't matter.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    First off young man! Nothing will go the way you want!! LOL, but sometimes that's how it should go!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Okay...that makes me feel better. Make sure you have a good start on your life before bringing another child into the picture. You sound like a pretty responsible guy to me. Common sense can get you far in life. That boy is lucky to have you. My husband raised my two kids...they were 2 and 4 when we met. He never wanted kids and it was a big adjustment for him, but he has been a great influence on them both. So...I say again, Congratulations!

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Okay...that makes me feel better. Make sure you have a good start on your life before bringing another child into the picture. You sound like a pretty responsible guy to me. Common sense can get you far in life. That boy is lucky to have you. My husband raised my two kids...they were 2 and 4 when we met. He never wanted kids and it was a big adjustment for him, but he has been a great influence on them both. So...I say again, Congratulations!

Thank you very much. :)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Did the father of the bride have a shotgun held to the head of the groom?

It wasn't pointed at his head, but he did carry one just for the fun of it. The bridal party arrived at the field by way of a 4wd pickup. They used gators to drive the older guests out to the ceremony. It was actually a very fun wedding.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Blood doesn't matter as much as love. If you get married [or just stay with her until the day you die, whatever] so long as you always love him like your son it won't matter.
    I heard this before where a father said he has 4 children, 2 of which are adopted, he said he couldn't remember which 2! That says it all!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom